Propellerads алтернатива на adcash

От: Propellerads алтернатива на adcash

След като си размених няколко мейла със съпорта им , се опитаха преди малко да ми дават реферален линк към payoneer :lol: изглежда искат да изкарват пари от клиентите си. Все още очаквам плащане от тях , махнал съм им кодовете отдавна - докато не получа плащане... Малко ми се вижда смешна цялата им работа , мотаят плащането ми - после ми дават реф. линкове :lol:

Hello,
Sorry for English.
My name is David and I represents Propeller Ads.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about our services.

As for payoneer - an url you got from your support team is needed to link your Payoneer account with your PropellerAds account.
You can do it yourself in your profile.
This link is not for earning commission :)

Hello,
Sorry for English.
My name is David and I represents Propeller Ads.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about our services.

As for payoneer - an url you got from your support team is needed to link your Payoneer account with your PropellerAds account.
You can do it yourself in your profile.
This link is not for earning commission :)

David you are very bad support. I write but you dont repsond me. My account is approved but I still havent received payment for June.

Тоя защо ли се прави на ударен не мога да разбера, нито отговаря на email нито на скайп...

Please use the "Support" link in your account to contact us. This is the best way to get a quick answer.
If you opened a ticket we can monitor our support staff activity and you can see the communication history.

thefrmc , please PM me your username, I'll check.

thefrmc ,
Unfortunately I can't reply via PM yet, so I post here.

I just checked your account, we've tried to send you the payout on 1st August, but it was rejected because of your Payoneer account was not linked.
I contacted our accounting department and asked them to try again.

As for tickets, I see only one ticket without answer - from 10 August. Unfortunately our accounting department doesn't work on Sundays, sorry for any inconveniences.

Best regards

thefrmc, you payout should be processed today or tomorrow morning.
You can check the status by "Payments" link in your account.

Аз не ги сложих! Тъй като и писах да ми го направят на 6/12 часа, а от тяхна страна нямаше отговор и ги разкарах !

Получих и 2ро плащане от тях, за сега няма пробелм с плащането.Untitled.png

Последно редактирано:
Re: От: Propellerads алтернатива на adcash

thefrmc ,
Unfortunately I can't reply via PM yet, so I post here.

I just checked your account, we've tried to send you the payout on 1st August, but it was rejected because of your Payoneer account was not linked.
I contacted our accounting department and asked them to try again.

As for tickets, I see only one ticket without answer - from 10 August. Unfortunately our accounting department doesn't work on Sundays, sorry for any inconveniences.

Best regards

Hello Propeller Ads,

Nice to have you with us. Now you have the chance to send PM.

By the way, create your own thread here: http://www.predpriemach.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65 - full review of your program. I believe that you will present it in a best way and definitely will get more partners for it. Good luck. ;)

В крайна сметка какво става, добри ли са propeller или не стават? Adonly по-добра алтернатива ли е, някой който е пробвал да каже :)

с адонли правех по 20-30 долара месечно с тези правех х4 повече :)

Обърка ли се или аз нещо не разбрах, с кои правиш повече? :)

Горе