[SEO service] Be Social!

lastsentinel

Рейтинг - 78.6%
10   3   1
You are starting new project and need boost and target authority in social networks?

"Be Social" is your service!

What we offer:

For 1 month we will build you target authority in social networks and minimum guaranteed results are:

Twitter account with more than 1 000 followers!
Google + account with more than 200 followers!
Facebook page with more than 100 likes!
Youtube account with Video, which will introduced your site and guaranteed minimum over than 10 Subscriptions and at least 500 watches for your video!
Pinterest account with more than 100 followers!
For Bonus we offer blog comments from target websites and blogs!

We do everything MANUALLY and this is fantastic way to boost your site for search engines and build target authority in social networks for future growth of your project!

Is this service appropriate not only for new projects?

Of course. From the progress in social networks of your project we will assess what can we do and will offer the best possible way for future development.

After you finished do you offer maintenance of all social networks?

Yes. If you are satisfied from us and want to continue to develop social networks we will see what can offer and be maximum usefull.

What's the price?

The price is only 125 USD for limited time!

How to Pay:

PayPal, Moneybookers (Skrill), Neteller

От: [SEO service] Be Social!

In a week i will finish with one client and in another one with another and i will ask them to give feedback or will show samples in person for who are interested :)

Re: От: [SEO service] Be Social!

In a week i will finish with one client and in another one with another and i will ask them to give feedback or will show samples in person for who are interested :)

:) Thanks a lot. Will wait for someone to share their social projects. If they do not want to disclose the social channels here, they can send me a PM. I am interested in the service, so I want to see some already done stuff. :) Thanks a lot, once again.

От: [SEO service] Be Social!

There is no fayda in banning him, it would be better if he appears and responds to the posts

Горе