Seodigger.com - Позициониране - Google SERP

Blinky

Owner
Бихте ли желали да знаете на кава позиция за определени думи сте или вашите конкуренти в Google?
Сега с Seodigger.com може да получите тази информация безплатно! Всеки път когато искате това инфо.

wmw.gif

Сайтът webmasterworld.com присъства за 862 фрази в топ 20 на Google иезултатите.

Очаквам коментари и мнения по въпроса. :wink:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Internet Affiliate Marketing

Здравствуйте Славяне!

Я из команды разработчиков Seodigger

Если у вас есть вопросы или предложения, давайте обсудим

Еще интересно ваше мнение по поводу наших продуктов

SeoQuake
и
SerpArchive

Hi there!
I want to appologize for I writing to you in English but I know no Russian and I don't trust Google Translate :p
First of all, thank you for supplying us with such a great tool. I have been looking for such for a long time and now I feel really happy that I can finally use one. It looks great, works really fast and as far as I can see is very frequently updated, so please keep up the great work!
I have one suggestion, though. I would really like to have an option for changing the language of the search (&hl=en => &hl=de .. or bg, or ru), because now it shows only the general results from Google.com that are for the English language. Moreover, when I looked up some websites that are in non-latin languages (bulgarian, russian), the keywords in those languages were not presented. I know it's much work, since I am a programmer myself, but if you have the resources, we would be really grateful to be able to check the SERPS for other languages as well.

Trully yours,
Georgi Mateev

Здрасвай Seoquaker. Радваме се че си тук с нас.

About the software you have done - well, it is really cool tool, which I found 2 day ago, and thought that will be great to add it here as a online marketing
resource. If you want to share something with us about the software or any good advice for us here, feel free to post.

Have a great time here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Internet Affiliate Marketing

Good day
Thank you for cooperation
About different languages. Here there are two problems.
1. Some times it’s impossible to determinate the language of keyphrase. The same keyword (dating for example) may be used in different countries. And moreover sometimes keyword has the same spelling but different meaning. In this case we has complicated linguistic problem. We should build keywords database with geo dependence. It’s not trivial.
2. Wordtracker and services like that provide English keyphrases database in general. But it’s not easy to find the same databases for other languages. I have some regional keywords databases but all of them less then English one. If you have any ideas were can I find full regional bases it would be very helpful for me.

Привет от меня Seoquaker.

Web CEO есть подсказки ключевых слов в кириллицу. Вы можете попробовать спросить их, откуда они получили базу данных :)

Извини, если мой русский плохой, но я не писал по русский с 15 лет :oops:

Hi again!
Thank you very much for yout quick and adequate answer. I know it's a kind of a hard taks to gather a GEO-based keyword database, because I myself am working on this task at the moment. The way we do it - our clients set up Google AdWords accounts and campaigns via our tool (which is paid though). While tracking and optimizing a big number of campaigns, we are slowly (not really - some gigabytes SQL for 3 months :p) building a large and descriptive database about keywords.
My suggestions to your project are the following:
1) Develop a reporting system about the rank in SERPS of given websites and let the users type in their most important keywords. Thus, you will quickly gather information about multilingual keywords that people are interested in.
2) Develop a simple webstats counter. You can ealisy gather the keywords which bring traffic to a given website by exctracting them from the Referer page variable which JavaScript introduces.
That's a nice example of social contribution, isn't it? :) If you have a good budget, you may also encourage your visitors to contribute by submitting their apache access logs for.. a premium account or so. Think. Be creative. I am also pretty sure that some emails to the major SEO portals (SEOmoz, Search Engine Watch, Bruce Clay etc.) will be much profitable, since they have huge targeted traffic and most SEOs would like to contribute to this project, since it is really helpful for all of us.

Regards,
Georgi Mateev

coolice каза:
Привет от меня Seoquaker.
Web CEO есть подсказки ключевых слов в кириллицу. Вы можете попробовать спросить их, откуда они получили базу данных :)
Извини, если мой русский плохой, но я не писал по русский с 15 лет :oops:

Привет, Спасибо!
Очень хороший русский, все понятно :)

To Georgi Mateev
Thank you very much for suggestion.
It’s great to discuss them here.
So, let’s start

georgimateev каза:
The way we do it - our clients set up Google AdWords accounts and campaigns via our tool (which is paid though). While tracking and optimizing a big number of campaigns, we are slowly (not really - some gigabytes SQL for 3 months :p) building a large and descriptive database about keywords.
How many languages you work with in your system?
Do your clients usually order height frequency Keywords or not only ones? For example does somebody buy AD for 4-5 words keyphrases?
georgimateev каза:
Develop a reporting system about the rank in SERPS of given websites and let the users type in their most important keywords. Thus, you will quickly gather information about multilingual keywords that people are interested in.
It’s possible. Of course in this case we should redo users interface. But it’s not a problem.
I see here other difficulty.
Little example:
As you know Google and other Search engines has personal Search for users. Every user can tune his Search and use Search engine more precisely. But! Onli 1.5% of all serfers use personal search.
Here I see the same problem.
Most of all will be use Seodigger without tuning.
I believe that somebody will try to separate keywords but it wouldn’t be enough to build regional keyword base.
By the way, the same problem we see in Seoquake. We made a lot of parameters and options to investigate Search Engines, but 95% of webmasters use only standard parameters like Google PR, Yahoo link, Alexa Rank and ets.
So here the problem is:
How we can ask all users to make additional steps to help us separate Database.
georgimateev каза:
Develop a simple webstats counter. You can ealisy gather the keywords which bring traffic to a given website by exctracting them from the Referer page variable which JavaScript introduces.
That's a nice example of social contribution, isn't it? :) If you have a good budget, you may also encourage your visitors to contribute by submitting their apache access logs for.. a premium account or so. Think. Be creative.
Yes, It’s the way.
May be even better to contact with popular counters like extremetracking. But I think we should have big auditory to speak with them.
georgimateev каза:
I am also pretty sure that some emails to the major SEO portals (SEOmoz, Search Engine Watch, Bruce Clay etc.) will be much profitable, since they have huge targeted traffic and most SEOs would like to contribute to this project, since it is really helpful for all of us.
You are absolutely right. We are work with it right now.
I already have some regional bases and hope it’s going to be more one. :)

Thank you very much for helpful discussion.
:)

Great tool!

Но бих искал да попитам за резултатите, които излизат в колонката за "Wordtracker". Какво точно показват? Search Volume, ...ама точно от кои търсачки и за какъв период от време? На какво конкретно се базират стойностите?

За стойностите в колоната за "Overture" е ясно - Search Volume-а в Yahoo за един месец.

Seoquaker каза:
1.How many languages you work with in your system?
Do your clients usually order height frequency Keywords or not only ones? For example does somebody buy AD for 4-5 words keyphrases?
2. It’s possible. Of course in this case we should redo users interface. But it’s not a problem.
I see here other difficulty.
Little example:
As you know Google and other Search engines has personal Search for users. Every user can tune his Search and use Search engine more precisely. But! Onli 1.5% of all serfers use personal search.
Here I see the same problem.
Most of all will be use Seodigger without tuning.
I believe that somebody will try to separate keywords but it wouldn’t be enough to build regional keyword base.
By the way, the same problem we see in Seoquake. We made a lot of parameters and options to investigate Search Engines, but 95% of webmasters use only standard parameters like Google PR, Yahoo link, Alexa Rank and ets.
So here the problem is:
How we can ask all users to make additional steps to help us separate Database.
3. Yes, It’s the way.
May be even better to contact with popular counters like extremetracking. But I think we should have big auditory to speak with them.
4. You are absolutely right. We are work with it right now.
I already have some regional bases and hope it’s going to be more one. :)

Thank you very much for helpful discussion.
:)

Hi again!
1. Well, our system is still under construction. They are all German at the moment, since we are situated in Germany, but we have setup the database for a multilingual base. Regarding the next part - most of them use more (3-4-5) keywords and keyphrases for their campaigns.

2. Don't bother about the personalized search. Your audience consists of SEO's only, so we all know about personalized search and that the results may differ by some users.

"How we can ask all users to make additional steps to help us separate Database."
By simply asking them to do so. Do the reporting tool and you will see that more than 85% of the users will use it. That's diminishing a big part of the work of the SEO - watching the SERPS :) So everyone will get lazy and say "OK, fuckall, this tool will send me reports each week and tell me where I am in the SERPS. I better tell it my major keywords as well, so that it doesn't miss anything. Oh, I'm interested also in country search. And would like to get the results from google.de instead of .com"
And there you go :)

3. Good luck with the negotiations :)
4. :) Go for it!

You are always welcome for a helpful discussion when you have a helpful tool. I will be very grateful if you drop by every now and then and inform us about the new features, so that we can discuss them.

Best wishes,
Georgi Mateev

Your link is not found in database!
Want to full search for domain thebestseo.blogspot.com? Please, register at SeoDigger Beta Project!

А как да го добавя към базата данни :? :)

ZzZaPyr каза:
Your link is not found in database!
Want to full search for domain thebestseo.blogspot.com? Please, register at SeoDigger Beta Project!

А как да го добавя към базата данни :? :)
Базата данни се пълни автоматично на база на резултатите от техния FF extension на търсенето в Google. Ако някой зареди в Google резултатите твоя сайт, тяхната система ще запише за коя дума и на кое място си бил и после ще направи търсене за същата дума, за да регистрира и конкуренцията ти :П

Интуитивно т'ва ми идва :)

Здравствуйте Друзья!

Hello again! :)

We made a great update

Since now Seodigger works with MSN

For MSN Search Engine the same information available like for Google:
Keywords (by what keywords site appears in Search Engine)
And information for the Keyword:
Position in the SERP
Overture and Wordtracker Count

+ export to CSV file for first 5K results (for whole domain or for separate URL)

As usual service is FREE
Expanded information is available for registered users.

So now you can investigate the difference between Google and MSN algorithms and correct your optimization strategy.

Горе