Start making money online without a website

If you don't have a website you can use a template and a subdomain. Most of the companies in real estates are working like that. They give you a subdomain, you put a banner, your ads etc. Get a news page online, some other pages, gallery. If you have money you can buy a domain and use it for the site you've built. I agree with the opinion that says subdomains are not that trusted, but a lot of websites on subdomains that have a lot of sales and are ranked high in SEs. Most of the users are not really looking in the address they are finding it in google. To be reached in google build a lot of sub sites on other domains and subdomains. They are called satellites. Then you can put a link from them to your main site and get some visitors and rank better in Google.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
How to Make Money on the Internet?

If you want a good template search in google for: free html5 templates. ;)

Blogger is the easier way to build a website. If you want to learn to use it, i will give you one blog to use for learning.

Smart ways to make money online

Every business needs some sort of investment. Get things going like they should with 20-30 dollars! There is not many businesses that can be started with that amount of money. You risk your work just because your name looks awful. I will never risk my ideas because of this

Better you do the same! :)

Горе