Survivor Links Cheapest Blogpost for $1.9 and $3.2 with PR3+ and DA 15 Spun & Unique

Re: Survivor Links Cheapest Blogpost for $1.9 and $3.2 with PR3+ and DA 15 Spun & Uni

Wow, happy to see another well made offer here into the marketplace.

Would you please share the niches that the blogs are into? Also, interested to know the URLs after seeing the niches. I need specific ones. ;)

All the best and good luck with your offer. ;)

Samples Sent. Please check your PM.

Re: Survivor Links Cheapest Blogpost for $1.9 and $3.2 with PR3+ and DA 15 Spun & Uni

LOL Nice offer ... can you send me some samples in a PM?
My nich of choise is Auto :)
Have a nice day !
I'll waiting for reviews :)
Give me more info. Thanks a lot. :) Do you offer reviews?
Here i have sent you samples. Please check your PM. Hopefully waiting for your order.
Sorry mates, since all the packages are very cheap so we won't offer any review copies. hope you understand...

От: Survivor Links Cheapest Blogpost for $1.9 and $3.2 with PR3+ and DA 15 Spun & Uni

Your mailbox is full.

trustourseo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot
accept further messages until they clear some space.

Just sent you a PayPal transfer and instructions on the same e-mail (check your "junk mail" folder because there might be false positive).

От: Survivor Links Cheapest Blogpost for $1.9 and $3.2 with PR3+ and DA 15 Spun & Uni

I sent you payment via PayPal, but payment is "Unclaimed" because "The recipient of this payment is Unregistered". It looks like your e-mail is not added to your PayPal account.

TBcsZp7.png

What does a Status of Unclaimed mean?

n unclaimed payment is a payment that your recipient hasn’t accepted yet. There are a few reasons why your payment might be unclaimed.

A payment might be unclaimed because:
  • The recipient hasn’t signed up for a PayPal account yet.
  • You sent money to an email address that the recipient hasn’t added to their PayPal account. As soon as they add the address to their account, the money will show up in their balance.
  • The recipient is still deciding whether they want to accept your payment. (This can happen if you don’t have a Confirmed address.)

To find out why your payment is unclaimed, contact the person you sent money to. After 30 days, an unclaimed payment is automatically canceled and the money is returned to you.

Edit: Oops, your PayPal account is not "tustourseo", it is "trustourseo". I just resent the payment to the correct address.

Последно редактирано:
Re: От: Survivor Links Cheapest Blogpost for $1.9 and $3.2 with PR3+ and DA 15 Spun &

I sent you payment via PayPal, but payment is "Unclaimed" because "The recipient of this payment is Unregistered". It looks like your e-mail is not added to your PayPal account.

TBcsZp7.png

What does a Status of Unclaimed mean?

Edit: Oops, your PayPal account is not "tustourseo", it is "trustourseo". I just resent the payment to the correct address.

Conformed your order. Will send you report ASAP :)

THIS IS MY HONEST REVIEW! 5/5
I got 3 free review links for which i gave artickles.
OP made them fast * 3 days, which is ok * 5/5
They came from PR 2 related sites 5/5
Verry good comunication 5/5
Lol OBL 5/5
For that money ... I can not find a better service :)

Re: От: Survivor Links Cheapest Blogpost for $1.9 and $3.2 with PR3+ and DA 15 Spun &

THIS IS MY HONEST REVIEW! 5/5
I got 3 free review links for which i gave artickles.
OP made them fast * 3 days, which is ok * 5/5
They came from PR 2 related sites 5/5
Verry good comunication 5/5
Lol OBL 5/5
For that money ... I can not find a better service :)
Thanks for your honest review. :) Waiting for your next order mate...:)

Горе