Twitter Marketing - Important Tips and Tricks

Mr. George

For Tier 1 countries like UK and USA I can say the social network is TWITTER. Most of the active users there use it. Its app is always running on their phones. One of my accounts is sending automated messages on all of my followers, once a chick wrote me a day after the post:

Thanks for the information, but you woke me up at 5 AM. That was not nice.

WTF was the only thing in my head. She is getting notifications by SMS from Twitter messages.

Let me share you a little method about gathering some targeted and active followers in Twitter. There are two variations on it. The firs one is free and slow. The second one needs a few bucks but works as a charm.

The free one is this:

Every day based on your niche check by hand all the hashtags and keywords one by one. On the left side click everything and on the top click ALL (all the results) and follow everyone that uses the hashtags and keywords you’ve chosen. You don’t need to follow only these people that are posting. You can add the people mentioned in posts like that too. In the beginning follow 2 000 users. There is a 1k limit a day. After that point you can follow the number of your followers + 10%.

So if you want to keep following 1k users a day, you should unfollow 1k users. Don’t remove the ones from yesterday. Remove the older followers first. You should do it like this because everyone you add should follow you back. If someone follows you first, follow him back. This method takes a lot of time. You must have a decent looking account which will make the potential audience like you.

Here’s the fast method. It is just the same, but you can use a tool that will automate some of the work.

The service could be found at http://www.justunfollow.com/ . I recommend them because for the price of 10$ you will semi-automate 2 accounts. The time needed to make that method work is 15-20 minutes. Take a look at the free package first. You can follow everyone that used some hashtags and keywords chosen by you. You can copy the followers of others and unfollow the oldest users that you followed but they DIDN’T follow you back. The target is to follow someone so he can follow you back. Then he will read what you post. Use the option to send an auto-message to your new followers. Don’t spam. Be Nice and Useful.

Share your methods. What tools you use for automation.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Marketing with Twitter | Twitter for Business

Greetings for the thread, and thanks for all the information. :)

I can say that in these countries Twitter is the preferred network, too. :)

If you don’t want to lose time with following and waiting for a follow, you can order a profile with a number of followers.

Twitter Marketing: The Ultimate Guide - Predpriemach.com

The traffic from Twitter is the least converting one. Others type of traffic are getting more attention. The information is useful.

If you follow 1 000 people a day and then you unfollow the same number of users, you will be banned in 99% of the time. Personally I used methods like this (and some others) and when you aggressively follow/unfollow users you will get a penalty.

Twitter Community Management Dashboard

I sign for this thread. I want to see how this topic evolves.

My opinion is the traffic from there converts better than the traffic from Facebook. ;)

It is harder to develop a channel there, but once you do it you will only win. Countries like USA, UK and CA are top countries. And they use it a lot. ;)

Последно редактирано:
Twitter marketing News & Topics

I had a blog that was all about motivation. A month before I used a twitter account with 1000 US followers that clicked once in a while when I’ve posted something. I am always getting a few clicks from there. I’ve gathered some followers fast by following famous people and sports teams. In my opinion it is important to share only good things. If you write interesting stuff you will convert a lot. ;)

Marketing Small Businesses With Twitter

juvefan каза:
I had a blog that was all about motivation. A month before I used a twitter account with 1000 US followers that clicked once in a while when I’ve posted something. I am always getting a few clicks from there. I’ve gathered some followers fast by following famous people and sports teams. In my opinion it is important to share only good things. If you write interesting stuff you will convert a lot.

In your case you are doing fine. I can add following famous brands and organizations from your niche. We are all talking about marketing. Targeting is one of the most important things in Marketing. If you have online magazine for cars you can follow brands, competitions, famous racers and so on. ;)

Twitter Marketing for Your Business

Rockasteady каза:
If you follow 1000 people a day and then you unfollow the same number of users, you will be banned in 99% of the time. Personally I used methods like this (and some others) and when you aggressively follow/unfollow users you will get a penalty.

It’s possible to have some problems if you are with a new account. My accounts are old and I push hard. I’ve never had a single problem. Buy an old account, rebrand it by changing the name and the username. After that start with one of the methods, but in the beginning make it slow. Start by doing 100-150 followings a day and increase them with time.

Blinky каза:
I sign for this thread. I want to see how this topic evolves.
My opinion is the traffic from there converts better than the traffic from Facebook.
It is harder to develop a channel there, but once you do it you will only win. Countries like USA, UK and CA are top countries. And they use it a lot.

Yeah those are the countries. These countries have the most paying users. It really depends on the niche. Decide by yourself whether your niche will convert in Twitter.

How To Use Twitter To Market Your Business

Yes you’re right. If someone who is experienced in foreign countries, he can share some knowledge. Which niches are popular in Twitter. It will be great. I’m talking about countries in which Twitter is the most popular social network. I can say Pets, Health and IT are niches that are strong. If someone has sites in these niches, he can try to expands his potential market.. ;)

Последно редактирано:
I can say three other niches are fine. Tourism when we talk for specific destinations, SEO niches are strong too. If you are there you need an account. The IT niche like Blinky said is popular too. ORP gives good results too. If you want to sell something like clothes for example – I can’t help. But the number of sellers is getting above and above. I don’t know if Twitter converts well.

Twitter: A Valuable Marketing Tool?

Give me a hint or a tool to see who followed me back from the people I’ve followed? The target is to not kick someone who likes me.

Give me a hint or a tool to see who followed me back from the people I’ve followed? The target is to not kick someone who likes me.

Try with unfollowers.com

You can sort the followers by who follow you and who are not following. Who’ve unfollowed you, the date and so on.

@Mr. George, thanks for the information. What traffic you are getting from Twitter on a daily basis. ;)

От: Отварям тема за Маркетинг в Twitter. Пускам малко инфо, надявам се и вие да пусне

@Mr. George, thanks for the information. What traffic you are getting from Twitter on a daily basis. :)

For one of my projects I get 30-40 visits a day. Only from by the auto-message to the new followers. For the dedicated tweets – it depends. Let’s say from 50*000 targeted follower with an average tweet in a mid-busy time zone you can get a few hundred visitors. It’s a fact the If you use Twitter like you should with a working website.

For other project in the tourism niche I use it only for sending visitors and like to the FB page which I use for the site. I don’t send a lot of tweets. Just 1 or 2 in a day. Most of them are something that is connected to the nice, not to the links. From time to time I post a random link. People trust me and they click a lot.

It is useful to cross link all your profiles in the major social networks + the website. The Big Five – Websites, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, G+. The sixth one can be Instagram, Reddit or something that can be helpful if you need it. For example The Twiiter is linking to the FB Page and the site. The Instagram links only to Facebook. The Facebook Page can be pointed to the Website, Twitter and Youtube accounts. YouTube’s cover can point to the Website, Twitter and Facebook. You can add links to FB and the site in the description.

In your websites header you can put links to all the social networks. By doing all that linking, the users will crawl through all your accounts. Then they can choose which accounts suits the best for getting the needed information. Post all the info in all the accounts.

Горе