Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Which one)

• Union Pay

• Общо гласове
От: What Credit / Debit Card Do You Own?

You have missed Union Pay :), Its one of the largest in Asia, and also accepted in more than 140 different countries

You have missed Union Pay :), Its one of the largest in Asia, and also accepted in more than 140 different countries

Just added. :) I saw them as an option, but thought that are not so popular and can follow in Others. You haven't voted by the way. :) I believe you have a card? :)

Now I am wondering is a good deal to have AMEX? Does anyone have such a card and what benefits does it have? Thanks for your opinions. ;)

Now after adding Union Pay I can answer.

Have few Visas, one Maestro (can't use it for almost anything...) and one Union Pay

All from different banks, having different limits, different fees... But think Visa is Best for everyday use. Union Pay is best for shopping at some more expensive (famous) stores and brands, and also good for online shopping from Asian websites

Now after adding Union Pay I can answer.

Have few Visas, one Maestro (can't use it for almost anything...) and one Union Pay

All from different banks, having different limits, different fees... But think Visa is Best for everyday use. Union Pay is best for shopping at some more expensive (famous) stores and brands, and also good for online shopping from Asian websites

Thanks a lot or sharing this information with us. By the way, would tell (write :) ) us more about this card Union Pay. Which bank or company offers it? Any charges and benefits, but shared by you as an user. Not what the company site has written on their pages. :)

Visa Business. Had a mastercard once and threw it away. Very limited with online activities.

Горе