What is success to you?

Brum

There are many successful people out there. I'm sure that you could think of a couple right off the top of your head. But...is success having a good education or a good job? Is it raising a family? I have my own beliefs on what I think real success is but what I'm more interested in is seeing what you have to say. So tell me, what is the true meaning of success to you?

Success is completing your goals in life and being happy with where and who you are. Don't be pressured by family or anyone into believing that success is gaining an education, having a family, or whatever. Success is only determined by YOU. Remember that people. And if you aren't successful, then why not? It's your life. Go out, have fun doing what you love, and reach those goals that you set for yourself. Be successful to YOU!

Thanks for your answers,

For me Success is being able to live the - Home Business Lifestyle - and being able to have the time to spend on things that I enjoy spending time on, and being able to build a Business around it. For example I enjoy Writing and for example Enjoy Writing Posts on my Blogs about Helping you to Build your own - Home Business- and I Enjoy seeing your Readers Feedback on them...,

Constantly giving me new ideas for - Crispy Fresh - New Posts to Write, with new information that can Help you Build your Business, or for offering interesting Free Reports, interesting Video's or putting up new Products or Services that I might be able to (pre) sell on my Blog(s), Products or Services that you might like to Buy for getting your Business to the Next Level.

От: What is success to you?

Yep, success is different to everyone. The success for me is to make my goals real - Family and good job at IT sphere.

@Brum can you share some of your blogs, PM me if you want :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to petarstefanov again.
Thanks for your opinion. :)

Actually, true meaning of success is satisfaction, when we satisfy then success. ;)

success for me is simply to have a happy family with financial and time freedom... in a few words. :)

Re: От: What is success to you?

Yep, success is different to everyone. The success for me is to make my goals real - Family and good job at IT sphere.

@Brum can you share some of your blogs, PM me if you want :)

Success takes a very different approach for every human being and also it will have different sets for different people.

Yes you are right, different people=different satisfaction=different view for success :)

Thanks for your opinion. :)

Actually, true meaning of success is satisfaction, when we satisfy then success. ;)

success for me is simply to have a happy family with financial and time freedom... in a few words. :)

Success is not satisfaction in any ways. Sometimes you need to be successful, but this success may not satisfies you. Satisfaction is to enjoy one bar of snickers, when you are on diet. In our world when you have time, you have not money and when you have the money, you have not the time.

The most important aspect of building a web business and succeeding online is to build and nurture your list. Many internet marketers try and drive traffic to a squeeze page designed to sell a product. This is not a very effective approach to building a lasting business. Why do you think 97% of internet marketers fail?

How do you become the small minority that succeed? Have the mindset that you are online to add value. Ask yourself "how can I exceed people's expectations?" Instead of trying to sell a product right away, try giving people something of VALUE first! Drive traffic to a squeeze page that offers something for FREE, something that has VALUE. BUILD YOUR LIST.

Then nurture your list by exceeding their expectations. Send them more free products or services, newsletters, eBooks etc. Once you have provided value and exceeded the expectations of your list, then send them products within the niche of your list that you TRULY believe will help them. Building a list and providing top notch value before ever selling them something - is the recipe for SUCCESS!!!

One tips, I would like to share with you:

Some Internet marketers fail because they are not really competitive specially on the niche or keyword they use,If your are continuing SEO or What kind of process are you doing you will be successful..patient is the most effective thing to get what you want..because doing internet marketing is really difficult now a days..So be competitive.

Good luck, nice thread by the way. :roll:

To me success is not just about the end results, it's about the journey! I like to focus on the present moment of success, not the final destination. I see the future as an ocean - constantly changing. You have to adapt to the ocean, adapt to the future. Never challenge it, always compliment it! For me to push my personal level and to be comfortable in every situation I need to be able to rely on my team and the ones around me. I like to celebrate every big successful moment with my team and my family. Without my team I wouldn't be able to go farther!

For me it's having the opportunity, the time and the skills to take care for yourself and your family, your friends - the people who matter the most.

And being able, at the end of the day, to say to yourself "I've used all my talent today, everything I've got - the chips shall fall however they may, but whether I succeed or not won't be because of lack of trying, or not doing my best."

There are many successful people out there. I'm sure that you could think of a couple right off the top of your head. But...is success having a good education or a good job? Is it raising a family? I have my own beliefs on what I think real success is but what I'm more interested in is seeing what you have to say. So tell me, what is the true meaning of success to you?
Success for me is not havin' to worry about your financial situation ever again.

Горе