What this sub-forum section will contain?

Blinky

Owner
Hi all,

Want to let you know what is this section about. The first thing you need to know is that the section is about free stuff you have access to or created by yourself, shared here with the other members of the forum - the EN and BG part of it.

Resources, that will be shared here:

1. Free list of:

1.1. Niche keywords;
1.2. Directories;
1.3. Bookmarking sites;
1.4. Forum lists;
1.5. Webmaster tools
1.6. Search engines....

................... and many more.

2. Reports like:

2.1. SEO Reports;
2.2. Social Reports;
2.3. Internet business Reports;
2.4. Niche / Industry Reports (Google Trends for example);
2.5. Usability Reports;
2.6. Advertising Reports...

3. Access to tools helping you:

3.1. Increase search engine popularity;
3.2. Analyzing your site;
3.3. With the design stuff;
3.4. With programing;
3.5. Generating reports;
3.6. Creating and managing projects;
3.7. Tasking your work;
3.8. Branding in social networks;

4. Discounts / Coupon codes / Vouchers / Promotions for:

4.1. Advertising platforms;
4.2. Hosting and domains;
4.3. Scripts;
4.4. Themes / Templates / Modules;
4.5. Softwares / Tools;
4.6. Web resources / Content;
4.7. Accounts / Memberships;
4.8. Work / Projects;

We all know that if you want to create serious Internet business, you have to invest money in it. It is true, but it is also true that we can take advantage of the free stuff that are around us. Much more easier for us is to share something we have already create here, and get what other shared.

I will continue adding new things here. This thread is important, so will stay in the top of the section.

Последно редактирано:
От: What this sub-forum section will contain?

Free stuff in marketplace? I dont think its the best subforum for these threads, yep?:)

Re: От: What this sub-forum section will contain?

Free stuff in marketplace? I dont think its the best subforum for these threads, yep?:)
Thanks a lot for your suggestion. The idea here is to post / share more free stuff, like coupon codes, vouchers, promotions, and similar. And to make it in a one place, we have put them here, which is the most logical place. If you can think of a subforum, that this section will fit best, please let me know. Or should we integrate some other words in the subject of the thread in order to suit in the Marketplace here?

Any suggestions are welcome. Also, please post here, if you can think of adding something that is not already mentioned.

Горе