Which CPM Ad Network is the Best?

azsum

Hi colleagues. Does anyone know good CPM network?

I mean to pays well and having good CPM.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Top high cpm ad networks for web publishers

I see, I have red about all of the, but I want to know which on is the best, according to somebody's experience. Which one works for him and why? Which ones are the best and have high payouts. I am talking about as a publisher. ;)

Top CPM Publisher Networks

If you need such a CPM Network for Bulgaria, some people are really glad of using Gloadmarket. As a Net eCPM, begins from $0.10

CPM Advertising Network | Best Choice

I see. I am interested in a such that is world wide. How mush does it pay gloadmarket. $0.10 is really low for Bulgaria

Re: Best CPM Ad Network

For the local market or world wide? see here: Best Advertising Systems For Making Money Online

I have red great opinions about Buy Sell Ads, that are #2 in the provided list above.

About Buy Sell Ads, here is screen shot of a IT site, not so big, but big enough to make some really seriouce money with this ad platform:

mcvl.png

Do you want to count here? Well, you can see for yourself that the site makes some really good money. Of course, you should add some content. ;)

Or in other word, the site at the moment makes $5 650. But you need to have:

1st position - 360 000 monthly impressions;
2nd position - 250 000 monthly impressions;
3rd position - 2 040 000 monthly impressions.

So, big money can be made with big traffic an sites. :)

Re: CPM Advertising Network | Best Choice

I see. I am interested in a such that is world wide. How mush does it pay gloadmarket. $0.10 is really low for Bulgaria

For your country. Biggest Ad platforms are really interesting in US, UK, German, Canadian, Australia, and etc traffic. I am not sure why the other is not so wanted, but you will have low revenue with every worldwide ad network, promoting them and their advertisers to Bulgarian, Asian (maybe without Russia and Japan, but this is another thread), African traffic.

Горе