Why your business needs Pinterest

Rock

Hi, everybody. With this thread I wanna show you some benefits from the growing social network Pinterest and why some of you must use it :)

1. More than 100 famous worldwide comapnies have a pinterest account and are very active in the network.

2. Pins with price has 36% more likes that ones without price.

3. Pinterest has 18% share from the social network income for online stores in 2012 ( 1,2% for 2011 ) and it keeps growing.

4. 24% from the users that have accounts in both facebook and Pinterest, find that Pinterest is way more interesting that Facebook.

5. 69% of Pinterest users find it very useful place to buy something good ( Facebook has 40% on the same criteria )

6. Recently Sony said : "Pinterest gives us 10 times more visitors than Twitter"

7. Famous jewelry company shared that since they put "pin it" in their website, the network became the major source of social network income

8. Pinterest is the third biggest social network in USA, after Facebook and Twitter.

9. Most popular trends in Pinterest are: "food and drink", "diy and crafts", "home decor".

10. And finally some statistics :

* Users that find Pinterest perfect for spending some free time - 74% (Facebook 65%)

* Users inspired by Pinterest to actually buy something - 70% (Facebook 17%)

* Users finding Pinterest for a perfect tool to get in touch with the new trends in their favorite things - 67% (Facebook 21%)

Последно редактирано:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rocksatedy again.
Thanks a lot for this info, Rocksatedy. Really interesting and useful. Unfortunately, locally is not so popular for now. I believe that the stats are based on the world wide trends. And mainly USA.

But one thing I notice - more and more companies open Pinterest account to drive traffic from there. Specially some niches, targeting the female audience, like shoos, jewelry (as you wrote), pets, clothes, flowers, and many others. Also, the sharing there is much more interesting instead of the other social networks. I believe that Pinterest will increase its popularity and soon will be in top 3 social site next to Facebook and Twitter. That means that Google+ and LinkedIn will drop down on this list.

От: Re: Why your business needs Pinterest

Thanks a lot for this info, Rocksatedy. Really interesting and useful. Unfortunately, locally is not so popular for now. I believe that the stats are based on the world wide trends. And mainly USA.

But one thing I notice - more and more companies open Pinterest account to drive traffic from there. Specially some niches, targeting the female audience, like shoos, jewelry (as you wrote), pets, clothes, flowers, and many others. Also, the sharing there is much more interesting instead of the other social networks. I believe that Pinterest will increase its popularity and soon will be in top 3 social site next to Facebook and Twitter. That means that Google+ and LinkedIn will drop down on this list.

I like Pinterest just as an regular user and I advise people who have business with more female customers to try it, you will not regret :)

От: Re: От: Re: Why your business needs Pinterest

Just wondering when they plan to start selling ads - make some money out of the traffic they generate.
Pinterest ad network is coming soon. I am not sure, but i think they are testing it right now, check out this
The idea of that network - paid boards, located in the header of every single search result, but its just my suggestion:mrgreen:

By the way, a lot of new BG sites (and suppose some European, local, as well) include Pinterest as an social channel on their site? Before that, they didn't do it. Most popular was Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Youtube. I also recommend it to all of the people who have sites and wanted to be a little bit more social. :)

I think that Pinterest is the opposite of Twitter, where you can share pics and graphics mostly, instead of sharing only links and text. Pinterest is mostly focused on that. In conclusion - every social site have chances as long as it unique, different and not at lease - useful. :)

By the way, a lot of new BG sites (and suppose some European, local, as well) include Pinterest as an social channel on their site? Before that, they didn't do it. Most popular was Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Youtube. I also recommend it to all of the people who have sites and wanted to be a little bit more social. :)

I think that Pinterest is the opposite of Twitter, where you can share pics and graphics mostly, instead of sharing only links and text. Pinterest is mostly focused on that. In conclusion - every social site have chances as long as it unique, different and not at lease - useful. :)

WTF, Blinky, what are you talking about:). You are the f..g admin in this subforum and you must use the proper f...g words in the properly sentences, or something else:twisted:

WTF, Blinky, what are you talking about:). You are the f..g admin in this subforum and you must use the proper f...g words in the properly sentences, or something else:twisted:

Kind of exhausted and hope to make sense the last post, that I wrote. :)

If there is something that I haven't explained the way I wanted, let me know. :) But you have to notice that I am not leaving the person without a comment. Right? :-o

От: Why your business needs Pinterest

If there is something that I haven't explained the way I wanted, let me know. :) But you have to notice that I am not leaving the person without a comment. Right? :-o
Yeah Bro, i know u are Fine with hard replies from some local tards*, thats why i just kidding you:) Cheers:beer:

Try to explain it the best way you can, and I feel you. :) Joking. ;)

For me Pinterest is just another useless social site. Sorry for my opinion here, but scrolling and looking at some pic and doing the same oven and over again is not what I imagine in my mind for a valuable resource. Yes, there are some interesting and catching stuff, but you can see them not only there, which makes it another image hosting site. :)

How many of you, guys use Pinterest as and second, even third party traffic resource. Yes, that's right. You just have it, because others do. :)

Try to explain it the best way you can, and I feel you. :) Joking. ;)

For me Pinterest is just another useless social site. Sorry for my opinion here, but scrolling and looking at some pic and doing the same oven and over again is not what I imagine in my mind for a valuable resource. Yes, there are some interesting and catching stuff, but you can see them not only there, which makes it another image hosting site. :)

How many of you, guys use Pinterest as and second, even third party traffic resource. Yes, that's right. You just have it, because others do. :)
Yep, you are right, if you use this network as regular user, otherwise you are completely wrong:)

Горе