• Other

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • myBB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XenForo

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Общо гласове
От: Your Favorite Forum CMS

One suggestion Blinky, myBB is one of the best free forum CMS and it should be listed :)

About my opinion - IPB is one of the really best CMS, but the price may stop many ppl to buy it. A lot of features, big community and excellent support are just few of the IPB's advantages.

Otherwise, if you dont wanna give some money - myBB is one great solutin, it's easier to manage that phpBb and with good seo, nice designs and easy to modify :)

Feel free to ask here questions about the forum CSM, I'll be around to answer, if I can help you :)

WTF? y u r talking in english? smf - cause it is simple

Re: От: Your Favorite Forum CMS

WTF? y u r talking in english? smf - cause it is simple
Why not? :) So, no one will agree with me that VBulletin is the greatest so far. ;) Of course, I am also using PHPbb and smf, but would love to see how IPB works as well. :)

By the way, does someone have experience with IPB? And what makes it better. I am asking this, because I see a lot of good opinions about this forum CMS on the Web.

Well a lot of guys has an experience with IPB. Me too, in matter of facts. With IPB you just feel that you have it - the CMS that will please the customers/visitors. You don't need to spent a lot of time searching working addon for the free CMS, almost all of the addons are integrated and the system is very easy to use. A lot of options, easy management for forum creation, customer level. Also the look is just better than the most free CMS. Well for those pleasures there is a price, but I think it's quite good for the CMS that it offers :)

IPB For me. It's little bit more complicated than the others but it has all the functions i need. :wink:

i've read a lot of info about phpbb, myBB, SMF and i've decided to start a project with myBB. In week or two will share my experience, cause so far i've got some experience with phpBB (not so pleased with it), IPB and SMF. Just wanna try almost all among the leaders and make my final review ( ofc here in the forum ) :)

От: Re: От: Your Favorite Forum CMS

As far as I know PHPbb and VBulletin are best for SEO. :) But, just to let you know, the opinion about this are from people using those forum CMSs. :)

Well my forum was the only one in its niche and the SEO was not my priority. I had IPB for 5 years and smf for short period of time.
My opinion is that the system is not so important. If the users are idiots and you have forum system from NASA, its not going to end great. :beer:

Горе