Интересно съобщение

hit

DEAR IVANOV
I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposal having gone through your profile.Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused by bad fraudulent persons, I chose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this transaction is hitch free from all legal implication and it is not a scam.

This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet that they can become great

friends and business partners. I am Mr. MENSAH KWAME, currently Branch Manager with a reputable bank here in Ghana. I write

you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you. I have an

urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On March 01ST, 2006, a property consultant and importer of used

cars, Mr. ALMIN J SAMIN made a (Fixed) Deposit for twenty four calendar months, valued at US$3.5m (Three Million

Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in my branch and I happen to be his account officer before I was moved to my present

position recently. It was to my utter surprise that Mr.ALMIN was among the death victims in the May 26 2006 Earthquake

disaster in Jawa, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his

end.

Upon the maturity in 2008, as his account officer, it is my duty to notify him on the maturity date so I sent a routine

notification to his forwarding address but the letter was returned undelivered. After sometime, I tried sending back the

letter, but it was again returned and finally I discovered from his contract employers, that Mr. ALMIN was as a victim of

above mentioned May 26 2006 Earthquake disaster in Jawa, Indonesia and was the reason why he did not declare any next of kin

or relation in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank and did not leave any WILL. This
sum of US$3,500,000.00 have been floating and placed under dormant/unserviceable account by my bank management since no one

have heard from the owner since 2007. I wish to let you know that all the investigation I have made so far, my bank

management is not aware of it; I am the only one that have the information.

With the recent change of government in my country and with their efforts to support the United Nations in checkmating

terrorism aid in the Africa. before the middle of this year, the government will pass a new financial control law which will

give the government authority to interrogate account owners of above $1,000,000 to explain the source of the funds, making

sure it is not for terrorism support. If I do not move this money out of the country immediately, before the stipulated

period the government will definitely confiscate the money, because my bank cannot provide the account owner to explain the

source of the money. I cannot directly transfer out this money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am

contacting you for assistance. As the Account Officer to late Mr. ALMIN coupled with my present position and status in the bank as a Branch Manager, I have the power to influence the release of the funds to any foreigner that comes up as the next of kin to the account, with the correct information concerning the account, which I

shall give you. All documents to enable you claim this fund will be carefully worked out and there is practically no risk

involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how you wish us to share the funds in percentage, so that both parties

will be satisfied. If you are interested, contact me as soon as you receive this message on my mail box NOT IN SKYPE for

security reasons with your full information so we can go over the details. Thanking you in advance and remain blessed.

Please, treat with utmost confidentiality.

I shall send you copy of the deposit certificate issued to Mr.ALMIN when the deposit was made for your perusal. I wait your

urgent response. Please get back to me through my private mail (mail koito nqma da kaja)@live.com or my direct
telephone number +233 54 xxx xxxx

Regards,
MR MENSAH KWAME

Мисля, че това съобщение е от някаква терористична организация. Изпрати ми го човек със същото име като горепосоченото. Вие как мислите?

П.П Не посочвам мейла и телефона.

От: Интересно съобщение

I am Mr. MENSAH KWAME, currently Branch Manager with a reputable bank here in Ghana
Писмото явно е от Гана.

хи-хи :D

виж първия отговор по темата:

пп. само не ми казвай, че е от Гана :)

Може би дори е изпратено от някоя реномирана банка там?

От: От: Интересно съобщение

Да с 12 банана лихва годишно.

хи-хи :D

виж първия отговор по темата:

Може би дори е изпратено от някоя реномирана банка там?

кое му е интересното ?

Advance-fee fraud се казва scam-технологията, а специално тази разновидност - Nigerian letter (или както е известна в България от десетина години - "нигерийски писма"). Иначе се прави още от 80-те години и все има кой да се връзва - миналата година беше изгорял дори англичанин, работещ в банка, демек запознат уж. Ама пуста алчност...

Hai Mr Ivanov. We got many moneys in our bankzz in person who dead and itz 10M $!!!!
Pls come to meh cuntry to claim the money !!!
Your Trusted Non-nigerian non-scamer,
Sahip Mohamed

Фишинг се нарича и е много често явление, особедно идващо от страни с преобладаващи шарлатани на глава на населението. Интересното е, че продължават да се пробват, аз друго не виждам. :)

абе пичове в кой свят живеете бре! къв фишинг кви терористи - това е обикновено НИГЕРИЙСКО ПИСМО - влезте във википедия и прочетете! мисля че рекордът беше на някакъв тираджия от Канада кото успял да се набута с 50-60 хиляди долара за такси :)

терористи хеее... с тия 10 часа на ден кликове по капчите някои хептен са влезли в матрицата....

e сефте ли ти пращат такова нещо, при мене поне 5 пъти на ден :)

Горе