Cheap and real website traffic (targeted, USA and international)

I am particularly interested in Pop-Under traffic.

Is Your Traffic Adsense Safe?
While all of our traffic types comply with adsense ToS, we do not recommend using our web traffic, expired traffic, and mobile traffic with adsense sites. Our pop-under traffic, alexa traffic, and adult traffic are adsense safe. Be cautious when you buy website traffic.

Andrew, what type of traffic you have ordered? Do you use adsense ads?

Thanks.

So, how you will understand that the traffic converts and work for you and make you some profits? Does anyone try it with some affiliate products, like those from CJ, ClickBank, ShareASale and other programs. If you can invest $10 and earn .... let's say $50 or more ... well, this is great opportunity and new method to do it. ;)

От: Re: Cheap and real website traffic (targeted, USA and international)

So, how you will understand that the traffic converts and work for you and make you some profits? Does anyone try it with some affiliate products, like those from CJ, ClickBank, ShareASale and other programs. If you can invest $10 and earn .... let's say $50 or more ... well, this is great opportunity and new method to do it. ;)
I bought this service to promote my site a little. Ads at this stage are not my priority.
I'm not very familiar with this type of advertising, so if you offer something different from adsens, I tend to try and inform you of the results. I can only put up a website banners. Site is for multiplayer games. There are places for banner format: 728x90, 160x600, 180x150.
Sorry for my bad English :)

От: Cheap and real website traffic (targeted, USA and international)

Okay, put a few affiliate banners and will write what happened :) Thanks for the advice Rocksatedy.

Keep us informed about the traffic and the conversions once you have placed the new affiliate banners, I'm very curious to see if you will be able to convert the traffic in real sales. Good luck :)

Yesterday I signed up for an affiliate program and today I have one already registered. Today I will add one more program and will write again. Btw, traffic from the service increased from ~450 visitors per day to ~950 visitors per day.

Yesterday I signed up for an affiliate program and today I have one already registered. Today I will add one more program and will write again. Btw, traffic from the service increased from ~450 visitors per day to ~950 visitors per day.

Thanks for sharing it with us, that's good news :)

I have ordered this service yesterday and today they started to deliver the traffic in Statcounter i see this link www . visit-tracker . com / ? VFJDSz0yMg== as referral. So i think that this traffic wont generate sales, will just generate traffic that may increase your website value. But will wait 2 weeks to be 100% sure :)

I have ordered this service yesterday and today they started to deliver the traffic in Statcounter i see this link www . visit-tracker . com / ? VFJDSz0yMg== as referral. So i think that this traffic wont generate sales, will just generate traffic that may increase your website value. But will wait 2 weeks to be 100% sure :)

Indeed, in some cases there are some conversion (as many of the clients on web have confirmed) but in other cases - just boost your site statistics (alexa rank, page views, index etc). For 10 bucks for 10 000 visitors I think is good deal, especially for new websites.

Great job, dude. Your thread became one of the most interesting here.

Thanks, I hope the service will make more customers satisfied

Последно редактирано:

Горе