Cheap and real website traffic (targeted, USA and international)

От: Cheap and real website traffic (targeted, USA and international)

How does this traffic work with an amazon affiliate farm site (like http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/), any ideas?

How does this traffic work with an amazon affiliate farm site (like http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/), any ideas?

Well I've read alomost 1000+ reviews/posts about this traffic and there are many customers who claim that it converts, but there are many that have not succeded even one conversion. You know that the website must be good for the users and the customer must define very well the niche and the country target (in your case US). The traffic company do no guarantee any sales, so eveyone can try, if can pay 10-12 bucks for 10 000 visits. Good luck if you try it.

P.S. Andrew has shared that he has 1 sign up for his aff with game, although the sugn-up has not invested any money in game (wich is expected for new user)

P.S. 2 - most of the traffic sellers offer 1 000 visitor for like 3-5$ wich is way more expensive and less worth it at least for try it

P.S 3 - This service is one of the oldest still active in the biggest forums in our niche (most of traffic sellers dissapear in several months), with established trust, website, support and quality

Hm, can they take the visitors directly to amazon via my aff id? lol

I am still wondering which will be better - website(iframe) traffic or pop-under? Maybe I should make my own test...

I am 100% sure that this visits cant generate any sale from affiliate program cause the visitor of the page may even don't know that this page is loaded at all. Your page will be loaded in iframe in a site from the network of this company.

True, sales are not guaranteed. Even that, many cumstomers from bhw, dp and Anrew from Predpriemach have claimed that it converts, but not every time and with every website. Also 10 000 visits for 10 bucks (like 3 packages of cigarettes) is a good price to test at least. Anyway goodluck to all who will and are trying it

Последно редактирано:

My campaign is over. The results:
pic.jpg
but google analytics says
I tried with several affiliate and advertising sites, impressions are paid according to the policy of the site and everything is OK - I did not receive a penalty of anywhere. Now I wonder if I should put adwords advertising (while still having vouchers) or try popup traffic ... I'll write again if I buy another service from the site.

От: От: Cheap and real website traffic (targeted, USA and international)

My campaign is over. The results:
Виж файлът 8828
but google analytics says
I tried with several affiliate and advertising sites, impressions are paid according to the policy of the site and everything is OK - I did not receive a penalty of anywhere. Now I wonder if I should put adwords advertising (while still having vouchers) or try popup traffic ... I'll write again if I buy another service from the site.

Good that everuthing with your campaign is fine and you are satisfied with the service. Feel free to share with us your feedback again if you use the traffic once more

Rocksatedy, great service you have shared here. I will also wait for some positive results. The traffic might be perfect for CPA as well as affiliate products. Any sales or sign ups will be count as success. Of course, the conversion is not a discussion here. It should be tasted and proved. ;)

AS the writer wrote, feel free to share your experience with this wonderful as it seems service.

От: Re: Cheap and real website traffic (targeted, USA and international)

Rocksatedy, great service you have shared here. I will also wait for some positive results. The traffic might be perfect for CPA as well as affiliate products. Any sales or sign ups will be count as success. Of course, the conversion is not a discussion here. It should be tasted and proved. ;)

AS the writer wrote, feel free to share your experience with this wonderful as it seems service.

Thanks, I really hope that most of the customers (why not all) will be pleased. Especially when the ratio price / visits / quality is maybe the best on the traffic market

Последно редактирано:
AdSense Earnings €1.18 with Pop-Under traffic.

Последно редактирано:
Re: От: Cheap and real website traffic (targeted, USA and international)

No affiliate conversions.

Последно редактирано:
От: Re: От: Cheap and real website traffic (targeted, USA and international)

No affiliate conversions.

Sorry that the service has not worked for you about opt-ins.

About conversion:
* Once again for new guys that now are reading this: convertions are possible, but not guaranteed (at least not for everyone)

Waiting for other ppl's feedbacks

Tried pop-under traffic included adsense on my site - no penalties from Google. Traffic is delivered as it is written in the service, so everything is ok :)

Горе