Cheap and real website traffic (targeted, USA and international)

От: Cheap and real website traffic (targeted, USA and international)

I've just ordered 10,000 Website Visits for a test website, I'll share my experience with you once the order is completed.

The order was completed really fast - no complaints. There is no significant difference between their counter and Google Analytics - 8100 unique visits (vs 10000) for 1 week.

visits.jpg

As you can see, this traffic cannot be called "quality" and of course I did not expect lower bounce rate. Basically the "visitors" are directed to the homepage and don't engage much, as there were no visits to the inner pages.

It was really targeted, mainly USA as promised:

country.jpg

The service is really cheap, however it doesn't sell neither engages, at least in my case. But it was still a worthy test ;)

Re: От: Cheap and real website traffic (targeted, USA and international)

The service is really cheap, however it doesn't sell neither engages, at least in my case. But it was still a worthy test ;)
Do you think that CPAs could be a great method to make some money. Because of their nature - free stuff you only generate leads. Of course, the CPA programs prefer US and Canadian traffic. ;)

Friday to Monday Bonus!
Good all weekend long, up to 25% extra traffic! Get double the Emails!

Kick off your post Thanksgiving marketing with up to 25% extra traffic on your orders. Please use the bonus code: BF2014 in the note to seller to receive bonus traffic! Please see below for the details.

ORDER HERE!

Christmas bonus

Starting now! Get 25% extra traffic on all order under 100k of our regular Web and Pop-under traffic and 10% on orders from 100k to 400k. Please use the bonus code: XMAS14 in the note to seller to receive bonus traffic.

Order here

Последно редактирано:

Memorial Deals for You!

Starting now, place MEMD15 in the note to seller field and receive the following bonuses:

Web Traffic: receive 15% more traffic on orders under 100k. 10% on orders up to 400k.
Popunder Traffic: receive 15% more traffic on orders under 100k. 10% on orders up to 400k.
All Other Traffic: receive 10% more traffic on orders under 100k. 5% on orders up to 400k

Get the discount HERE

Горе