CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packages with cPanel

Re: CooliceHost.com - Managed Dedicated Server Hosting & Managed VPS

I’m have to see you’ve made an order :)

Yes, the data center is in Paris - iliad-datacenter.fr The best practice is to try with the newest PHP version before It fills your watchdog table with errors and before some of your plugins start to crash.

The standard is to use PHP 5.4 + zend opcache on the mainstream hosting services. It is recommended to try with it – I have an old Drupal site which runs on version 5 (YES THE FIFTH VERSION! :D) which runs on PHP 5.4. The administrators set it up to not spit errors. This si recommended for a good production environment in Drupal. I just made the watchdog table to use the BlackHole storage engine through phpMyAdmin. This makes the database avoid the errors, so the size could not grow out of control. Not it works like a charm. If you have questions write in the topic. :)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Re: От: CooliceHost.com - Powerful Website Services

DC3 from the three data centers which are Tier 3 certified.

Виж файлът 9756

Прикачени файлове

• Screenshot from 2014-04-23 14:18:57.png
    Screenshot from 2014-04-23 14:18:57.png
    5.7 KB · Преглеждания: 4
There is a new version of the kernel. In 03:00 BG time we will restart, so the update can finish and to be sure that the RAID driver will load without any problems. I think we will have 3 minutes of downtime.

Re: CooliceHost.com - How powerful is?

I can congratulate you about the service:

tumblr_n4ky41ZWiR1sxqmo2o1_1280.png

On the last service my site used to load for 2-3 seconds! But the seconds by themselves are not important – when the site works very fast, you will get a lot more impressions. My site had an average of 6.5 (impressions/visits). Now it has over 8.

Good job for the service. :)

I’ve ordered the 10 euro plan for 6 months with the promo and I will transfer the sites today.

@coolice Can you recommend me some caching plugins and the settings needed for them. I want my sites to load as fast as possible. I use Wordpress.

I have a site and the hosting will expire In the summer. I see a lot of good review here, so I will try the services of CooliceHost.

One Off Topic question. The site (coolicehost.com) really impressed me. Which company made the design?

VPS Technology and Specification

mnnedialkov каза:
I can congratulate you about the service:

On the last service my site used to load for 2-3 seconds! But the seconds by themselves are not important – when the site works very fast, you will get a lot more impressions. My site had an average of 6.5 (impressions/visits). Now it has over 8.
Good job for the service.
Thank you a lot. We try to make something good for the users. It will be like that in the future too. We will not oversell our servers, when one is full we will get a new one. We can wish to sell, the servers are the easiest in this case.
Petko Voivoda каза:
I’ve ordered the 10 euro plan for 6 months with the promo and I will transfer the sites today. @coolice Can you recommend me some caching plugins and the settings needed for them. I want my sites to load as fast as possible. I use Wordpress.
Read your PM. Tomorrow we will individually work with you to see what we can squeeze out of your site. We will improve the performance.
wsna каза:
I have a site and the hosting will expire In the summer. I see a lot of good review here, so I will try the services of CooliceHost.

One Off Topic question. The site (coolicehost.com) really impressed me. Which company made the design?
Well I’m ashamed for telling this, but the theme is bought from themeforest. I’ve made the choice and Blinky got it because I don’t have an account. He is a regular buyer there because of the digital agency. We push on what is under the hood of the server and we stand on using our longtime know-how for the hosting. :)

The news.

1.We added instructions on how to change the versions of PHP and how to tweak the settings.

2. Another Wordpress client hit the 90 barrier in Page Speed Insights with mWPCloud.com settings and the free Photon CDN besides the small incompatibility with the theme with the newest plugin version in Wordpresss. If he wants, he can tell us more about it. 

3. 10 promotional packages left :)

VPS hosting: linux vps hosting, virtual private servers web

Like I said in the last post for a day we achieved a huge improvement, now when everything is hosted on coolicehost, the sites load 4,5 times faster + additional settings which were told to me by coolice. Thank you buddy!

I will recommend only Coolicehost to my friends. For a hosting provider the quality is just amazing compared to the other providers

P.S. Just to say, the last VPS provider was Jump.bg and the servers were down every day, but this is not for this thread.

How Much RAM Do I Need on My VPS?

I’m really satisfied with Coolicehost. One of my sites gets a result of 89/100 on personal computers and 70/100 for mobile devices according to Page Speed. The other site now is 92/100 and 70/100, but after I’ve added a few ads, the results went down

Виж файлът 9801

Here is how to achieve that speeds:

1. Get a hosting from coolicehost.com The most important one!
2. Send a PM to coolice to tell him you’ve bought a package and he will send you a config file for W3 Total Cache
3. Install W3 Total Cache and import the settings which coolice gave you.
4. Install the WP Smush.it plugin. This will compress the images and their size will be smaller while the quality will be the same.
5. Install the Jetpack plugin and activate Photon CDN
6. Turn on Cloudflare from your Cpanel

Прикачени файлове

• Без име.png
    Без име.png
    97.8 KB · Преглеждания: 7
The colleague made a good review. Great job. It made me fall in love before I even knew what it was all about.

This is a step by step guide for the good plans. They act good, for sure. I see that coolice is very active on the hosting threads and there is no way to not tune whatever you need. :)

Good luck! ;)

P.P.: The post is also a signature to the thread. . :)

Virtual Private Server Functionality - Web Hosting by CooliceHost.com

Petko Voivoda каза:
I’m really satisfied with Coolicehost. One of my sites gets a result of 89/100 on personal computers and 70/100 for mobile devices according to Page Speed. The other site now is 92/100 and 70/100, but after I’ve added a few ads, the results went down

Here is how to achieve that speeds:

1. Get a hosting from coolicehost.com The most important one!
2. Send a PM to coolice to tell him you’ve bought a package and he will send you a config file for W3 Total Cache
2. Install W3 Total Cache and import the settings which coolice gave you.
4. Install the WP Smush.it plugin. This will compress the images and their size will be smaller while the quality will be the same.
5. Install the Jetpack plugin and activate Photon CDN
6. Turn on Cloudflare from your Cpanel

Thanks for sharing the results because they are real. For the ads, may be the new Adsense codes are asynchronous for the other networks, I don’t know.
I can recommend cloud flare more for a security service… I’ve never tested it on a site of my own in Paris (Cloudflare has data center there, so the signal should go fast in their network), but on the Dutch servers, two of my clients say that their sites are faster with it. Just test it, but I think you will not lose if you improve your security by paying the cost to be slower with a sec or so. :)

Great presentation. Will try it. If there is any more info, let us know in this thread.

Wish you a lot of sales. ;)

Some little changes around here:

* The thread was edited (in its first post), in order to be more readable. The VPS plans are separated in 2 groups: 1,2 (Dual-core) cores and 4 (Quad) cores.

* A new plan was added to the 4 (Quad) cores group - 4 GB RAM, 80 GB Disc space, Price 34.97 euros Plan.

* The CloudLnx VPSh 2 GB plan get additional 5 GB disc space, in order to become 40 GB, but on the same price.

* All Quad Cores are with rating of 100+ megabits = the system limits allow increasing (a little bit) the speed of 100 megabits.

* All plans are now updated (the small parameters). Cloud Linux limits them just to guarantee better stability of the server. All plans are updated by increasing the parameters and this refers to all clients' accounts. In other words, you will get more for your money.

* Only 6 promo account are available! After that the coupon code will stop working. The new 4 GB plan is not included in this promotion.

If you have any question, please write here or send us a ticket via our system. Good luck, we are waiting for your feedbacks and suggestions.

От: CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packages with cPanel

Great host, geat support, great team, behind the scenes :) I recommend to try it, you will NEVER regret about Coolicehost

Re: От: CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packages with cPane

Great host, geat support, great team, behind the scenes :) I recommend to try it, you will NEVER regret about Coolicehost
I was communicating with the team there and could say that they are really dedicated to serves to any recent and potential client.

Not only fast hosting, but also stable and secured. Keep up the good job guys. You are my role models in the IT field. ;)

Горе