EN-speaking users invasion

От: EN-speaking users invasion

There are two topicks in Probloging and SMM forums from maybe different spammers. There was also a thread before 3-4 days from another spammer.

Re: От: EN-speaking users invasion

There are two topicks in Probloging and SMM forums from maybe different spammers. There was also a thread before 3-4 days from another spammer.
Yes, I saw them and have removed them. :) With the time, there will be more. If I have to be honest with you, I am prepared for such unwanted post. This is the negative of open your forum to the whole world - you have to take the negative and positive sides of this. :)

I believe that this is a good sign. Soon, as $INeed$ mentioned, will be well-written posts and threads. In the beginning of the forum was like that. So, it is something normal. ;)

От: Re: От: EN-speaking users invasion

Yes, I saw them and have removed them. :) With the time, there will be more. If I have to be honest with you, I am prepared for such unwanted post. This is the negative of open your forum to the whole world - you have to take the negative and positive sides of this. :)

I believe that this is a good sign. Soon, as $INeed$ mentioned, will be well-written posts and threads. In the beginning of the forum was like that. So, it is something normal. ;)

Yeah, it is normal. But hope soon to have good threads started from non-Bulgarians.

If we want to have a nice English part of the forum, we must write in English. Not something that looks like English, but it's not quite English. It's pretty much the same with the Bulgarian part of the forum. No one wants to read crappy articles/discussions, right?

От: От: EN-speaking users invasion

If we want to have a nice English part of the forum, we must write in English. Not something that looks like English, but it's not quite English. It's pretty much the same with the Bulgarian part of the forum. No one wants to read crappy articles/discussions, right?
Well, that means 90% of the existing guys, who write on english part of the forum, just must stay away from this subforum, because they are non-native speakers or even Cambridge graduate*, right?
I like this sentence - "My english is better than your bulgarian'':wink:

do not thing
thing = нещо
think = мисля

That means that if I were an English speaking person, I'd never go to a forum where people write like indians, or worst. But that's just me.

And if you thing that the others (non-bg) have better, well, you should read their post in the other forums. You will find yourself much more educated, that you think.
I've told you about thing = think.

"Their post" should be their posts, right? Otherwise it seems that all of the guys are writing in one post message.

"that you think" = than you think.

And please, don't take it personal. I'm telling you these things, because I want the best for the forum.

p.s. I'm not claiming that my English is perfect, but I'm trying. Cheers :beer:

@redrum, @waldes, I am not sure do you visit similar En forums, but if you tell me that people out there speak perfect English, you are just wrong. I am talking about forums like DP, WF, Webmaster Talk, and etc. Some of us have good English, others not so good, and there is also people who are trying. You need to keep this in your mind. Improving the English in the En part of the forum depends on every single member here. I know, that some of them write much more than the others. You do not make mistakes if you do not do anything. Or put it in other words - as much as you write here, as many mistakes you will make.

And if both of you see most of the people how they write in Bulgarian, you might want them to do it in English. They would have more success. So, next time, when you try to correct someone, try also to publish something here, to help developing the section, you perfect-speaking people. :)

I've told you about thing = think.

"Their post" should be their posts, right? Otherwise it seems that all of the guys are writing in one post message.

"that you think" = than you think.

And please, don't take it personal. I'm telling you these things, because I want the best for the forum.

p.s. I'm not claiming that my English is perfect, but I'm trying. Cheers :beer:

Ok, I am guilty. Next time will pay more attention, I promise. :)

I do not take it personally, I would love to see people, showing me where I'm mistaking. :) I see, that your thoughts are intentioned. I also want the same....and I promise, that everytime I make a mistake, I will correct it with no time.

P.S: Perfect English have people, who are making money of this knowledge.

I'm just keeping the thread alive, isn't that enough? :p

$Needs$, you misunderstood my post, i think. I just wanted to reply ironically Redrum's post, thats all (seems like with no good success):)
Оtherwise мy english is really bad, thats why i am happy to write in these threads. And yes, keep publishing useful info is a good idea, not just ''keeping thread alive'':twisted:

$Needs$, you misunderstood my post, i think. I just wanted to reply ironically Redrum's post, thats all (seems like with no good success):)
Оtherwise мy english is really bad, thats why i am happy to write in these threads. And yes, keep publishing useful info is a good idea, not just ''keeping thread alive'':twisted:

I am so sorry. I thought something else. :) As I can see, most of the people writing here have more than good English. Our mother language is not En, and that's a fact. I believe, that around 70% of the En-speaking people here will be in the same situation. And to tell you the true, the I write in Bulgarian, I do it in English. So, if you think my English is poor, go to the Bg sectio and see how I do it there. :)

Maybe a content contest will do a job with the publishing thing. We need to do it for this section. ;)

Don't worry, no one will find the English poor, if they find the information useful. Guys, all we need is to provide that kind of information, the other most of the time stays as a background. I am not telling that is not important, but you can start flying, before stat walking. :) Put in other way, communities, like this one, are all about sharing, helping, and learning, the language comes second priority. Just for the record, I am not finding any differences to understand people here.The best thing it that people writing in here will have the chance to keep improving it with every single post. ;)

So you are telling me, that if you go to a site/forum and read an article written in crappy English, you will find it credible? Because I had lunch with an English woman today and she told me just the opposite. Actually, I feel the same when I read something written in poor Bulgarian. I start reading, read the first couple of sentences and then simply close the browser window.

What I am trying to say is that the useful information is the main thing and secondly comes the perfect English. Let me put it that way, I joined the forum thanks to the information I have found here. Well, I believe that the writing can be improved, but I did my job anyway. :)

I totally agree with you. What people write should be double checked and written the way that others can understand them. There is no doubt. But I also make some mistakes while I am writing fast and irresponsible, so communities are not law sites, their are just a bunch of people sharing knowledge, experience and helping each other. The way, you should bring it to the public is important, and you are right here, but the focus is somewhere else, and you know it. ;)

And just to be honest, the level here is much far away from closing browsers and throwing PCs over your window. :)

P.S: Friendly advice: Do not take advice from women so seriously. :)

Come on guys, we are here NOT to compare our grammar abilities, we are here to share some info, that will boost our income, right?
So, i dont care about your eng grammar, i need your information (so you want my information), so lets roll some $ methods:)

Come on guys, we are here NOT to compare our grammar abilities, we are here to share some info, that will boost our income, right?
So, i dont care about your eng grammar, i need your information (so you want my information), so lets roll some $ methods:)
What can I say, great thoughts. :) These days will try to share something from my personal experience. You motivate me to do it. :)

By the way, I do not want to sound like an idiot, but to tell you the true, the forum here and people in it have really good English, having in mind that I have been in DigitalPoint, WarriorForum, WebmasterTalk and etc

Go :) Share your methods :twisted:

Горе