EN-speaking users invasion

От: EN-speaking users invasion

1384180_965340843521167_1834354407_n.jpg

:lol:

Re: EN-speaking users invasion | Welcome to our forum

According to what I noticed, there are around 10 people from your country. Not really sure, but I believe the forum is ranking well in google.co.uk.. ;)

Any other questions? Let me know.....will try to answer all of them. ;)
Thanks a lot. As I can see, you have a lot of new En-speaking subscribers here every day. One think I notice - when the content is growing the visits and subscribers increase. It is not a secret, even for not so advanced webmasters.

От: EN-speaking users invasion

Blinky, it's really messy around here. I mean that some of the buttons are in English, others are in Bulgarian. You should use one language per interface and allow the users to select a language on their registration.

Blinky, it's really messy around here. I mean that some of the buttons are in English, others are in Bulgarian. You should use one language per interface and allow the users to select a language on their registration.

The interface has never been translated. :) It is not from the EN version of the forum. Just some of the buttons (as well as links) have never been in BG. :) That's what we had from the beginning. Also, we had an update of the platform, so we will do our bes to check what is wrong. Will think on another stuff and see how to do it. Like having and EN flag before the subject of the thread. That way the eye will separate them (EN from BG) by default once you are on the "What's new", no matter in which language version you are. :)

Yes, I am Ok with this, but there are people that won't find it so attractive. All could be in one place, but need good separation. If you can think of something, will be great. Good luck with your En members, anyway. :)

I say the forum well-ranked in UK Google, which is great for the K invasion, I think. Something interesting for sharing with us? Like some specific country that leads in the last few weeks?

The digit now is 16 030. Congrats....I know (have red somewhere in the forum) that we will celebrate once we reach the amount of 20K. And this sounds reasonable and not far away from now.

Talking about the new En-speaking members here, I see a lot of strange registrations, which means that the forum attracts such a traffic for sure. Don't know how much is, but I believe that will increase. I also noticed that the marketplace is doing well. It has a huge chance to become one of the biggest around the net. Webmasters would love to have another place where they can buy and sell their work services.

Or, in other words, welcome to everyone and keep coming. We are waiting for you. ;)

Congratulation here. ;)

The forum grows in front of my eyes, literally. :) If there is something interesting about the new arrives, let us know. :)

Congratulation here. ;)

The forum grows in front of my eyes, literally. :) If there is something interesting about the new arrives, let us know. :)

You said it. Every time I am writing in the forum, I see around 400 online, browsing the forum. Well, there are a lot of bots, but the digit looks really good.

@Brum, tell your webmaster friends, that here we have built nice community and waiting for more people. :) Joking. ;) Good luck and thanks that you are part of this.

@Brum, tell your webmaster friends, that here we have built nice community and waiting for more people. :) Joking. ;) Good luck and thanks that you are part of this.
Will do that, mate. I like the place here, that's why I am still reading and writing. I am not having question at this time, but who knows, soon will see me again in one of the section here begging you to help me. :)

Soon, the forum will grow much more and the UK market of webmasters will notice it. I did it just earlier. :)

Горе