Every adventure starts with one single step ahead

How to Start and Grow Your Internet Marketing Business

I got a bit taken aback when I saw the post I’ve written here. Negativism is something good when It grades things well, but I really overdid with it :D

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Tips on How to Get and Stay Motivated When You Work From Home

I’ve just read the thread. It is like a mixed story made by both Jordan Belfort и Anthony Robbins. I love it. :)

The alarm clock rings. I wake up and get out of the bed. Toilet and bathroom. – we have to be fresh and clean. It’s time for a breakfast. Next I’m going to work. Buying a ticket, getting on the bus. There are so many people in there. Getting back at home. I eat dinner, watch a movie and sleep. The alarm clock rings. I wake up and get out of bed.

I’m sure this looks like an story of an average movie or a book. Maybe reports on the TV are looking like that. MISTAKE! That is the life of so much people out there.

Many of you want to change there life in just a short period of time. Day, week or month, That is impossible except if you win from the lottery or if you have rich family. Don’t get me wrong. Money can be found everywhere and this will be like that forever. It is a matter of time, instincts and desire to make them come at your pocket. From my experience I can tell you that following strictly some rules will not make you successful. I remember my first blog that was exact copy of the “SEO PRESS Formula”. With few words I had a great AdSense optimized site, but I had no traffic. Epic Fail!

Be different. Always when you decide to follow someone’s way of doing something make it your way. Add something from yourself and you will optimize the method. If someone shares his way to do 100 dollars a day isn't it a problem if 1000 people do it exact the same way. It will stop working.

It’ll be helpful to adapt the method . „Think outside of the box”. Check this article

And last but not least. If you don’t feel pleasure when you do something, give it up! If there is no desire to do it, find something that will make you feel good while you are doing it. Listen to this to feel my words:

[video=youtube;hsD6n8ec6-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsD6n8ec6-4[/video]

How To Start Profitable Work From Home Internet Business

In a few words I can say that in countries like Bulgaria there is no right way to be successful. Americans do it because they strive for more. Germans do it because they think the things they do are the best. Japanese do it because they rely on history and traditions in work. Here it is like do what others do.

I’m pissed from all the stores for ecigars, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolate etc. I’m tired of “projects” that are looking for funding. First look for creativity, good way of thinking, brain trusts. It is easy to fuck girls around the disco clubs, drinking alcohol, to eat like a pig. BE DIFFERENT!

Federal ,Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto. I do whatever I can, whatever I want and I’m trying to do it the best way possible. That is what I am, only I and I will forever be like that because I was always doing like that. That is what I am!

How To Stay Motivated When Working From Home

I don’t want to insult someone personally with my posts.

I will write you something I’ve read in Wikipedia:

Audi AG is a German car manufacturer with residence in Inglostadt, Germany. It is part of Volkswagen AG from 1964. The brand symbolizes quality, security, comfort and solidity. Cars are made in Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Brasil and China. Their motto is Vorsprung durch Technik, which means Advance through technology.
If we read it right, we can see how they became successful. It is another example for the things written in the thread.

Good motivation to start an internet business

Great thread!
Be Positive!

I was on a seminar about AdSesne a few days ago in Sofia. Next to the Bulgarian lectors (represents of different websites) there were two Romanians. The one works in Google, the other one was online entrepreneur. They way they act and talk was different from the way of our fellow Bulgarians. They were years ahead of us with just confidence and enjoyment of life. This was not available in our lectors, even when a big part of them were creators of big websites and were everything poor. They were “broadcasting” fear, insecurity and pessimism.

Why you do something if will not make you happy, if will not make you live calm. There is no difference between a sad but rich man and sad but poor man. They both are sad. Enjoy every dollar you earn, share your joy. One day you will make thousand dollars a day and you have to remember your first steps.

This is for the poster above me. I saw your website about kid – the design is bad. Buy a simple 40-50 dollar theme. Change it for your needs and your site will look better. It will make more money when it looks better. That is just am advice. I don’t want to insult you.

How to Stay Motivated and Avoid Slacking Off While Working From Home

Positive thoughts are not enough. A lot of hard work is required to achieve something big.

Hello, I’m reading a lot in the forum since a lot of time. I want to congratulate you about the positive thoughts you give to your users! That is my first post here and I want to quote my idol in entrepreneurship – Richard Branson. In one of his books he saids something like “Don’t make money your target, they are just a instrument, try to have fun and all will come to its place”

Motivation for Online Business Step By Step

One step is not enough. When you go on a long adventure you need at least one wad of money! ;)

Nice thread....just was it yesterday. My first step was the hardest one. After it, nothing seems to be so difficult as it was in the beginning. ;) You need to believe it for a while and push yourself hard. It refers to everything you go into. ;)

От: Every adventure starts with one single step ahead

I feel so empowered after reading this thread. I had many beginnings, but never my own. You think it's safer working for someone else, but that is so not true. I will have to get my grip one of these days.

Rome is not built in a day. This is my favorite sentence. Every big and smart ideas transform after long time of patience, labor and a lot of positive thoughts and friends. If you are alone in an unknown world, then you can only stand there by yourself. If the time is your friend, not your enemy and the online business is done with passion , not only for the sake of money. I am sure that you will succeed sooner or later.
Never lose faith !!!!!

Последно редактирано:

Горе