How to Make Money from Internet

cassabian

Hi there! I’ve been reading some threads around the forum and I’m really interested in making money online. To be honest I have never done something like that. Can you tell me from where to start I really want to learn all that is needed? What is necessary to start? I have a lot of questions which I want to ask. The first one is how to join an affiliate program.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
affiliating | affiliate marketing | affiliate program

Hello and welcome to the forum about < affiliate marketing > and < affiliate programs >. I hope to see you here more often. Go through some threads in the forum so you really find what you want to do.

Here are the usual steps for almost every beginner:

1. Read and find what marketing type you will use.. You can start with Affiliate Marketing.

2. Read about Private Label Reseller programs too. Understand how do they work.

3. Join a program from your choice, think about the market niche you will sell in. I will personally recommend you to join all programs you find cool. With memberships in all of them you can instantly get the product data you need when you decide to try something different.

You are in the game! Now It is time for you to popularize your site!
If you have something you want to as – Shoot it. That are the basics in a few sentences.

Good luck! :wink:

Последно редактирано:
Make Money from Home

Thank you, @Blinky! I am getting to the step when I log in. Then what? I join, pick the desired product and then I should make I site. After that how to promote it?

Well, if you don'’t have your own site you can download a ready-made template, change the text in it to be unique. After that you will start with Search Engine Organization, after some time you will get your first visitors, than you will start to sell and get money. To look like a professional you will need a domain name too. JB and GB offer free hosting, so you will going to invest no more than the few bucks for a good domain name. There is an option to create a blog in blogger.com and than do the things mentioned in the thread like with a normal website.

???

The site is not a problem. What is blogger? What has to be done after that I want to know how I will advertise the product?

Ways to Make Money at Home

Blogger=blogspot=blog. It is a blog system by Google. For the banners, when you log into the site of your Affiliate program, you go to the products page and there you will find codes for different banners that you will put in your website.

How can I make money from home

Where to put the code? Somewhere In the body part or it doesn’t really matter?

I would like to start making money too? Can someone who is experienced tell me how everything works?

I would like to start making money too? Can someone who is experienced tell me how everything works?

You will understand how everything works only with a lot of reading. Read the sticky threads in the forum few times and you will have some basic knowledge and know what to do. :d

How Can I Make Money At Home For Free

eleonora mihailova каза:
You will understand how everything works only with a lot of reading. Read the sticky threads in the forum few times and you will have some basic knowledge and know what to do.

Hello and welcome to our place. I am sure you are here to for the purpose of entering internet business and earning some money in the near future. Like others said you have to read the sticky threads. They are enough to give you the basic knowledge. After that you will decide what is interesting for you and if you have questions ask so we can help you with everything. Enjoy your time here! It will be a very funny journey for your self. You will find a lot of friends who are ready to help you!

Последно редактирано:
Hey all!

I need some help because I see you are very friendly here. I have site which makes good income from advertising and sms’s. There is etarget ads put on by the past owner. I want to remove them. Is it good idea to put AdSense? I just found what SEO is. My site has been added to google. I added it to some directories. What to do now?

Top Ways to Make Money from Home!

cassabian каза:
Hi there! I’ve been reading some threads around the forum and I’m really interested in making money online. To be honest I have never done something like that. Can you tell me from where to start I really want to learn all that is needed? What is necessary to start? I have a lot of questions which I want to ask. The first one is how to join an affiliate program.

Hello,

If you want to really make money from internet business, not to just play around, you have to read the SiteSell materials. They offer everything needed to start:

Make Your Site Sell – how to make a website sell

Make Your Knowledge – how to start your business while doing what you like

Make Your Words Sell – how to write quality content for your website

How to Develop Great Product – how to make a product which will be easy sellable.

And everything you need for your online business – SEO, Affiliate tips etc. All the books are free for download from their site. After you read them you are ready to begin.

How to Earn Money Online without investment from Home

There is nothing to be afraid of. Don’t be puzzled, just make a plan! Then start doing it step by step and you will succeed.

1. Plan for action
2. Business plan
3. ACTION!

Be smart, creative and follow your plan. If you have problems with something, we are here to help! Nobody is born with everything in his mind! Everybody starts from somewhere.

Hello, I see a lot of people want to earn from affiliate marketing. From my experience I want to recommend you to read about CPA networks (cost per action) The commission is good and the conversion rates are high. Some companies are paying from 4 to 15 dollars for a lead. Lead are some sort of actions like promoting a website and when someone is joining the opt in list of that site you get paid. Good networks are adbrite and CJ.com. I use the second one. Another method for earning money are e-books and software. Website is not needed. I've sold some books and software through youtube videos and forums.

If you still want to earn from affiliate marketing you have to use more than one website. Locate them in small and exact niches. You can find them through Google Adwords. After that you can monetize it like you want – Adsense, CPA, Affiliate etc.

Making Money Online From Home

Yeah all you said is right. CPA can make you a lot of money, but it is all about traffic and good positioning in SEs. I see you are experienced in that. Can you give us some tips about CPA? We all will be thankful! What do you think about Neverblue ? Did you work with them ? I would like to learn what are their offers about. There are a lot of good words about it. It will be interesting for all.

Последно редактирано:
Work at Home and Make Money Online

Neverblue is a very good network but they don’t accept easy! You need to prove them you are worthy to make money with them. CJ are easier for starters. If you don’t have a website state that you will be doing media buying. If you have a website, show it to them. The method I use to start is using youtube for promotion. I was getting some good books from clickbank. Then I used fiver.com (all services there cost $5) and for getting a few 2-3 minute videos (description of the book, pictures, explanations etc.) Then I upload the videos with link to the sales page in the description. I have ~20 books uploaded and some of them are still making me money.

Here is a list with some affiliate websites:

Sitescoute.com – good for unexperienced people, good for media buyers

Offervault.com – it has offers from all networks In it. Some leads pay 20+ dollars.

Lifetimecommisions.com – it is good because of the subscriptions. You get money every month.

miva.com-media buying agency which is good for beginners. Cheap traffic.
7search.com-media buying agency with cheap traffic
socialspark.com- people make posts about your product here
kontera.com- in text ads where you promote your products through articles

ehow.com- here you post how to article and put the aff. Link at the end. Google lists them in the first pages.

answers.yahoo.com-same like ehow

peerflyoffers.com- CPA oriented to beginners

Actual niches can be found at google.com/trends

How to make extra money from home

Here are some videos which are good for beginners: youtube.com/watch?v=UjujhrsjfFc&feature=share&list=LLZMp4V9oTs n1cE5ACUXrBfA
youtube.com/watch?v=kxiC46m9gEw&feature=share&list=LLZMp4V9oTs n1cE5ACUXrBfA
youtube.com/watch?v=DbUNDo9dUg0&feature=share&list=LLZMp4V9oTs n1cE5ACUXrBfA

They are easy to follow. The first one is about photography and the product is e-book. On every book sold I get 40 bucks. That easiest way to start and don’t requires money to invest if you can make the videos by yourself. A list with the most popular CPA and Affiliate programs which I used or have good reputation.

FiliNet
FineClicks
FloppyBank
FluxAds
HydraMedia
LeadClick
RevenueLoop
RexTopia
RocketProfit
ShareASale
ShareResults
Turn2Offers
MaxBounty
ModernClick
OffersQuest
PaidOnResults
Performics
PrimaryAds
Revenue Allies
ShareaSale
CJ.com
LinkMo
SearchCactus
Market Leverage
AdFish
AdReporting
AdterActive
AffiliateCop
Affiliateer
AffiliateFuture
AffiliateWindow
AzoogleAds
RocketProfit
Maxbounty
Hydra
Azoogle
Linkshare
InstantDollarz
Clickbooth
CPA Empire
ClickXchange
CommissionJunction
CommissionSoup
CPAEmpire
CPAJunction
CPAStorm
CyberBounty
DarkBlue
eAdvertising

The most important thing is to create a blog or site with unique content, you have to be fully devoted at least 120 % to what you do. Money and profit does not come easy. You have to be :
1. Patient.
2. Goal orientated.
3. Fast results and fast winning, does not guarantee you are on the right way
One last thing, Rome was not built in a day :)

Горе