HTTP Error 500

Mak

Hello. I am running a web site for a while, but I can not reach it. It shows me and http error 500. I don't have an idea what could it be, the site, the hosting, or anything else? If you can suggest me how to eliminate the error. I have tried several times by using the inetmgr manual, but I can not find the tools I need. If you could help me, please, will need that. I am with Windows 7. Thanks in advance.

Последно редактирано от модератор:
HTTP Error 500 (problems with the site)

Did you do something before the error?

HTTP Error 500 - Webmaster Help Here

I haven't done anything with the site. I didn't do it. I just log into the admin panel and I do not touch anything there. It looks like that the guy who created (developed it) should fix this? I am not familiar with this stuff, that's why I am asking.

By the way, the best answer could be given from your hosting company, that host your site. Of course, after taking a deep look at your stuff. This is a common error into the .htaccess file. If you are not expert in this things, tell you guy, that has built your site to see it or reach your hosting. You will get and explanation for all of this. ;)

HTTP Error 500 - Problem Solved

Two weeks ago I wrote about this. The hosting company I am with keep explaining me for more than a month that the problem is with my site. Afterwords, the problem was with their services.

Go into your Cpanel (if you do not know how, ask your hosting provider). There is a error statistics - copy them and paste them here to get more correct opinions.

I think that the problm is wiht your hosting. Send them a ticket, they won't leave you just like that. Most of the hosting companies are so into your sites to be online. :)

Горе