Looking for a Translator From Eng To Bg

AntonA

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, freelancers :)

I'm a freelancer myself, but I don't have the time to translate articles. So here's what I need:

A young translator /I cannot pay for a proffesional and I don't need one, as a blog article is not the same as translating personal documents!/. I'll need an ongoing relationship, because we'll be translating articles from blogs that are updated regularly.

Please private message me with a price for let's say a 500-700 words article.

The subject is a health website targeted to people suffering from Multiple Sclerosis.

Thanks.

AntonA

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0
От: Re: Looking for a Translator From Eng To Bg

Hello,

Well, I can not post in the "Freelance Jobs & Projects" section of the Bulgarian part. If you could help me out here, will try to post there as well.

Greetings,
Anton

Blinky

Owner
Рейтинг - 100%
27   0   0
Hi again,

First, here you can write only in English. Secondly, I could help you, but first you need to see our rules published here: http://www.predpriemach.com/faq.php :

3. The requirements are (if you want to start a new theme, edit your profile, send a private message, write in our Market Place): you must have no less than 10 post; your account should be created no less than 10 days before your listed above action; you should not have negative reputation.

See our threads and give your thoughts there, without spamming, and you are ready to go.

Hope I helped somehow. :)

IwKa

Рейтинг - 100%
6   0   0
От: Re: Looking for a Translator From Eng To Bg

I am new in the whole freelancer thing, so I don't have any portfolio.

IwKa

Рейтинг - 100%
6   0   0
От: Looking for a Translator From Eng To Bg

If you wantyou can give me something to translate, so that you can see how well I will translate it

MilenaPD

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0

I think I can manage with it. I am not a "professional"translator but I have experience with booking . I translated for them articles from English into Bulgarian. You can send me private message if you are interested in my application. Good luck to everyone!
Milena

BlueSonic

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0

Is this offer on?
If it is, I'd like to offer my service, I can't send PM, yet, but you can write me one with your email or skype?
I'm purposing free review too! :)

m1m3ty

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0

is this offer still on? I'm available as well, PM me your email, skype, because I can't write PM, i'm new in the forum.

iskous

Рейтинг - 100%
1   0   0

Are you still looking ?

Pumqrec

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0

Hello, I hope you have not found your translator yet as I am available for the job. I have translated medical articles for different people throughout the past two years and I am familliar with the diverse usage of terminology. I have translated articles for ZAD Bulgaria, LTD - 2; Company for International Congresses Ltd. - 2; etc. These articles included advertising material as well as personal portfolios and descriptions. I am ready and willing to translate your articles. I only work with Bulgarian currency - leva.

Contact me on:
+359887099136. I cannot read PMs or give you my e-mail as I am new here.
Have a nice day,
Kiril Tsankov. (u can also find me on facebook)

Горе