Looking for a Translator From Eng To Bg

AntonA

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, freelancers :)

I'm a freelancer myself, but I don't have the time to translate articles. So here's what I need:

A young translator /I cannot pay for a proffesional and I don't need one, as a blog article is not the same as translating personal documents!/. I'll need an ongoing relationship, because we'll be translating articles from blogs that are updated regularly.

Please private message me with a price for let's say a 500-700 words article.

The subject is a health website targeted to people suffering from Multiple Sclerosis.

Thanks.

От: Re: Looking for a Translator From Eng To Bg

Hello,

Well, I can not post in the "Freelance Jobs & Projects" section of the Bulgarian part. If you could help me out here, will try to post there as well.

Greetings,
Anton

Hi again,

First, here you can write only in English. Secondly, I could help you, but first you need to see our rules published here: http://www.predpriemach.com/faq.php :

3. The requirements are (if you want to start a new theme, edit your profile, send a private message, write in our Market Place): you must have no less than 10 post; your account should be created no less than 10 days before your listed above action; you should not have negative reputation.

See our threads and give your thoughts there, without spamming, and you are ready to go.

Hope I helped somehow. :)

От: Re: Looking for a Translator From Eng To Bg

I am new in the whole freelancer thing, so I don't have any portfolio.

От: Looking for a Translator From Eng To Bg

If you wantyou can give me something to translate, so that you can see how well I will translate it

I think I can manage with it. I am not a "professional"translator but I have experience with booking . I translated for them articles from English into Bulgarian. You can send me private message if you are interested in my application. Good luck to everyone!
Milena

Is this offer on?
If it is, I'd like to offer my service, I can't send PM, yet, but you can write me one with your email or skype?
I'm purposing free review too! :)

is this offer still on? I'm available as well, PM me your email, skype, because I can't write PM, i'm new in the forum.

Are you still looking ?

Hello, I hope you have not found your translator yet as I am available for the job. I have translated medical articles for different people throughout the past two years and I am familliar with the diverse usage of terminology. I have translated articles for ZAD Bulgaria, LTD - 2; Company for International Congresses Ltd. - 2; etc. These articles included advertising material as well as personal portfolios and descriptions. I am ready and willing to translate your articles. I only work with Bulgarian currency - leva.

Contact me on:
+359887099136. I cannot read PMs or give you my e-mail as I am new here.
Have a nice day,
Kiril Tsankov. (u can also find me on facebook)

Горе