Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TomatoCart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Please let us know which

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Общо гласове

Blinky

Owner
Thanks to our users, decided to start a poll about which shopping system do you use. Hope your opinions to be all based on the experience you have with some of the shopping carts listed here. With this poll we can see which one is the most preferred one. We all know that there are 3 or 4, which are the most popular, but let's see now in this theme.

You can choose more than one option, because as an expert in building online stores, you use or run more than one sopping cart system. I personally have experience with 4 of them.

Every single opinion is welcome, and the theme is open also for comments like what do you like in the system you use, what functionalities does it has, what makes it better than the others, why would you recommend it, how long do you use it, what problems it gave you with the time, and everything that comes up in your mind. I am waiting for your vote and reply as well.

All the best,

Последно редактирано:
От: Which Shopping Cart Do You Use?

I've got some experience with OpenCart and I found it very useful system and easy to manage / modificate. Also it has great support comminity and a lot of free / paid adons that will help you make one really nice shop :)

I use two - OpenCart and WP. The others I haven't used at all. I have heard that ZenCart is a great solution too, but could not say is it better from what I use. It could be. The things I want from one shopping systems are:

- Great functionality and user-friendly admin panel
- A lot of modules
- Frequently updates

If the above are available, this is my system. :)

Well, Opencart and WordPress eCommerce are the leader as I can see fro the poll.

Does anyone use RexCart and does the system has export and import of the products there? A friend of mine is trying to export the product list from RexCart and import it in SummerCart, but there is no written module for that. And the only way to get them on the new site is manually, which is far away from fast and easy. :)

От: Which Shopping Cart Do You Use?

Rexcart is an official bulgarian partner of OpenCart. They offer hosting, free installation and support, but I honestly think that their service is way outdated :) (currently they support OpenCart 1.4. and this is 2 years behind the current Opencart version )And you need to add all the stuff alone or via payment to Rexcart if you don't know the system (extensions, skins, etc).

I didn't know it. And I have had the chance to see a Rexcart admin panel these days. :) I was just surprised and was taken back in the time. :) Buy the way, this also refers to the design of the site. ;) But people still use it. Well, now I think less than usual, but see it often on the net. To be honest, I have never used it and built site with this system. A lot of people tell me that is user-friendly, which makes it one of the best choice for a shopping cart.

@Rocksatedy, in other words - there is no chance to make it happen. Thanks goodness I do not need to do it any more. ;)

Someone satisfied by WP eCommerce and why? Thanks. I am using mostly ZenCart, but I am open for "new" ones. I wrote "new", because I am familiar with the CMS, but not with his ecommerse functionality. Hope this stuff is as good as the other part of the system.

I am using Shopify since I can have a working e-commerce store in literally 5 minutes. Which is great, considering how coding isn't my thing. I am a marketing guy - creating a Shopify store, populating it with products, tweaking with the usabilities on the new website - it's all quite straight-forward with this platform, so it saves me time. I am not sure if I would've switched to another platform even if I could've managed the coding part of the process, because Shopify literally has a plug-in for everything you can think of. Sure, those 5-10$ per month for the different plug-ins adds up at some point, but it's still cheaper than spending the time on learning how to create similar shopping experience in the other platforms.

Of course - there are no free lunches and Shopify costs money. But the cost of opportunity for me would've been quite higher if I went on the "let's spend 100 hours learning WooCommerce in order to save 50$ per month for Shopify". But I totally understand how a more tech savvy person would probably stay away from the latter in order to save some 'moola'. It's all about the best way of reaching your goals after all.

Последно редактирано:

Горе