Paypal Verified - Step by Step

Accounting - PayPal Verification

Hello there, I am new user here on the forum.

I see a lot of useful stuff told in this thread about electronic banking, but the answers are kind of chaotic and I have to spend a lot of time to understand everything.

I will start right of the track:

I think to start getting income from some well-established internet sites about advertising and soon I will have to register in many places. I will ask the people that are doing this too to write a systematic guide that explains the whole process step by step:

From the moment when I have to open my account (I will have to get a VISA card in dollars, because , mine is Maestro and it will not work, because Paypal Accepts only Visa, Mastercard and Amex)

After I have a bank account and a card what should I do? Should I register at Paypal, Alertpay, E-gold etc.. ? I understood that after I register at Paypal I will have to enter my IBAN and after that what? There is something like a code. Where to get it from and where I have to enter it? I read that the code will be given to me by the bank after 2-3 days. But exactly what I have to do ?

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Paypal's Credit Card Verification

I will tell you what I've experienced with PayPal

1. Register your card it will cost you something like a dollar

2. You'll receive an e-mail where they will tell you that your card has been added.

3. Go into your account and go to My account-Profile-Add/Edit credit card

4. You'll see your card and click Link and confirm my Card

5. On the next screen you will see a message that says something like that if you click on the Save and Continue button, 1,5 EUR will be taken from your card for verification purposes. This 1,5 EUR will be given to you at the end of the verification procedure.

6. Click on Save and continue and on the next screen you will see: After 2-3 days check your bank statement and get the 4-digit Code which you will need for the confirmation.

7. I have SMS notification for every transaction. After 5 minutes I received the message for the 1,5 EUR transaction and in the beginning of the SMS I've found my code. It is not necessarily to wait 2-3 days for the bank statement. After you enter the code on the PayPal site you will get your 1,5 EUR back and your account is confirmed.

8. If you don't use SMS notification you have to go in your bank after 2-3 days and ask for the transaction where you can see the mentioned code. You can't do it by calling through the phone.

9. After you get the code you have to go in your PayPal account.

10. Go to My account-Profile-Add/Edit credit card

11.Next to your card you will see Enter code

12. On the next screen there is a blank field to enter your 4-digit code.

13. After you've added the code, you will get a message that says your card is verified so from now on you can work with it.

14. After no more than 24 hours you will get your 1,5 euro back your PayPal account, not in your bank account.

15. I'm using a Merchant account aka Company account

16. I've received a payment from a client, the taxes were 3,9% from the whole amount + 0.35 EUR.

17. After you receive funds from a client there will be some money taken as a commission when you want to withdraw them to your card.

18. After requesting you will get the money into your bank account in Bulgaria in 2-3 work days.

19. My bank is FIB and they are getting a 1% from the whole amount. On 98 euro the tax is 0.98 euro.

Hope this will help you!

Paypal verification method

That is a great guide! :| It will be useful to a lot of people.

Setting up your PayPal account

Just to add something. The system that makes the transfer from the balance is PayPal works excellent. Yesterday I've sent the money from PayPal to my CC. Today the status of the transaction was Pending and now I saw that everything is done. I think I will get my money today. Good luck to all.

PayPal Verification - PayPal Virtual Credit Cards

I have a debit card from Municipal Bank the card is in blue and green. I have a registration in PayPal. A friend of mine send me a few bucks to try if I can get them to my card. My question is should I confirm that I want to get my money and is the card I have appropriate for this? It says I need a VISA or a Mastercard.

Becoming Verified on PayPal - Predpriemach.com

It will work out when you have a card in blue and green :D :mrgreen:

I renewed my card before a week or so because it was expired. I guess the verification procedure has to be done again? Someone did it? I don't want to delete my card and be unverified for 10+ days :]

Verification is needed for PayPal and Credit Card payments

If you have online banking it will take no time, because you can check the code there. :)

The thread is very nice and useful. I have a problem with the verification. My card is Visa and I've made the registration on 14.01.2011 and by this they there is no code sent to me, but the 1,5 EUR are withdrawn from my card. I have online banking and there is a payment made on 14.01, but the code I didn't receive the code. If someone know what I have to do please tell me. Thanks in advance!

How To Verify Paypal Account With Visa or Mastercard

Which is your bank? The best thing you can do is to go to an office of your bank and ask them to give you a bank statement about your transactions.

Hello. I've done the registration in PayPal. I bought some things and the money in my card now are gone. I went to the bank and put some money into it, when I got home it didn't get my funds and showed only 0.29 cents. The interesting thing is that it let me pay, but when I've paid for something on the information it says something like "You've paid with your credit card", but my card. I understand it as PayPal get the new funds in the card and I've made my last payment as a credit. Is this true, can someone tell more about the process? Thanks in advance.

PayPal Verification Impossible

You've didn't buy anything as a credit, Paypal is getting the money from your debit card: When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account." - If you don't have money in the card, you can't buy anything.

Hello!

First, I want to apologize for the dumb question, but I'm new to PayPal. I've done two mistakes until I got to this step so I want everything to be okay and to get my money from PayPal. :)

I am a developer of themes for Firefox. I have a few themes and on every page where they are, there is a button that says contribute and it is about donation. I got some money from it and I want to collect them.

Before few hours I got this problem:

Before you can add this credit card to another account, you must contact

the PayPal Credit Card Team at (their e-mail). A customer

service representative will respond to your request shortly. If you

would rather add a different credit card to your PayPal account, you may

do so at any time. Thank you for your cooperation.

I wrote to Paypal and everything is okay. They asked me to add my card to the account. I've done it, after that I've did the connection. They made a transaction for 1,5 euro. This is good, but I've received a message that said this:

We will charge your card €1.50 EURO. This charge will show on your card

statement within 2-3 working days.

Your card statement is a document provided by your bank which shows a

summary of your card payments for a set period of time. Some banks send

this monthly by post while others provide an online version. If you do

not have online access to your statement, you must wait for your bank to

send it by post.

There will be a 4-digit PayPal code shown on your card statement next to

this charge. In the item description section, this code is printed next

to the word ‘PAYPAL’ or ‘PP’.

Your code will look like this on your statement:

PayPal*1234 CODE or PP*1234 CODE

I understand it as that my bank will receive the code after 2 or 3 days. I will get it through the mail or I have to do something?

Thanks in advance.

How to get verified Paypal US Account with no limits

The whole thread is about that code. The answer of your question is on the first page and the post is by didi111

didi111 каза:
I will tell you what I've experienced with PayPal

1. Register your card it will cost you something like a dollar

2. You'll receive an e-mail in which they will tell you that your card has been added.

3. Go into your account and go to My account-Profile-Add/Edit credit card

4. You'll see your card and click Link and confirm my Card

5. On the next screen you will see a message that says something like that if you click on the Save and Continue button, 1,5 EUR will be taken from your card for verification purposes. This 1,5 EUR will be given to you at the end of the verification procedure.

6. Click on Save and continue and on the next screen you will see: After 2-3 days check your bank statement and get the 4-digit Code which you will need for the confirmation.

7. I have SMS notification for every transaction. After 5 minutes I received the message for the 1,5 EUR transaction and in the beginning of the SMS I've found my code. It is not necessarily to wait 2-3 days for the bank statement. After you enter the code on the PayPal site you will get your 1,5 EUR back and your account is confirmed.

8. If you dont use SMS notification you have to go in your bank after 2-3 days and ask for the transaction where you can see the mentioned code. You can't do it by calling through the phone.

9. After you get the code you have to go in your PayPal account.

10. Go to My account-Profile-Add/Edit credit card

11.Next to your card you will see Enter code

12. On the next screen there is a blank field to enter your 4-digit code.

13. After you've added the code, you will get a message that says your card is verified so from now on you can work with it.

14. After no more than 24 hours you will get your 1,5 euro back your PayPal account, not in your bank account.

15. I'm using a Merchant account aka Company account

16. I've received a payment from a client, the taxes were 3,9% from the whole amount + 0.35 EUR.

17. fter you recieve funds from a client there will be some money taken as a comission when you want to withdraw them to your card.

18. After requesting you will get the money into your bank account in Bulgaria in 2-3 work days.

19. My bank is FIB and they are getting a 1% from the whole amount. On 98 euro the tax is 0.98 euro.

Hope this will help you!

You need the 8th step which says:

go in your bank after 2-3 days and ask for the transaction where you can see the mentioned code

The name of the transaction contains the code.

I went to the bank after 3 days, and they told me there is nothing received. They gave me a bank statement and nothing was in it. I've register for online banking. I've clicked on the button Send Code and I'm checking for it every days and 3 days passed since they've sent me the new code. They've made the transaction but no code is getting on my site. It says 2-3 work days, I think they work in the weekend too because of the huge user base. I've sent a message to PayPal but there is no answer from them. Someone had the same problems like me?

Paypal Account Verification and Paypal Services

I went to the bank after 3 days, and they told me there is nothing received. They gave me a bank statement and nothing was in it. I've register for online banking. I've clicked on the button Send Code and I'm checking for it every days and 3 days passed since they've sent me the new code. They've made the transaction but no code is getting on my site. It says 2-3 work days, I think they work in the weekend too because of the huge user base. I've sent a message to PayPal but there is no answer from them. Someone had the same problems like me?

Just wait 2-3 working days to pass. Saturday and Sunday don't count as working days.

Горе