Paypal Verified - Step by Step

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Macedonia

Hello I have a question. My card is expired and the bank reissued it. I have to verify it again by adding it, deleting the old one, 2-3 days passed and now I need the 4-digit code, but here are some question here because the first time I did this I've used online banking.

Can I get the bank statement from every office of my bank? I'm asking this because the last card was given to me in an office I want to, but I had to get this one from the central office. Should I go to the central one and get the code from there? Where to get the statement from and what is their price?

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Albania

Hello,

I have no idea if my question belongs here, but I have a problem with PayPal. I have to urgently pay a license with the funds there. The site says that i've entered a wrong password. I tried again and again. They've sent me a mail with a link pointing to some secret question. There is says the answers are wrong. That can't happen, i can't remember the name of my father. There is no other option to get in my account. I've tried several times and nothing works out. If someone knows what i have to do please tell me. I will pay you if needed.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Moldova

Seriously? Vesi, just tell us all about your account, secret questions and answer. If you want you can tell us your e-mail and the password for it. Just joking. That is not the support team of PayPal. Everything is written in their site in English. I've done this many times without the need of professional help. Everything is there! That is not a quantum physics it is just a site.

Greetings and good luck! :beer:

P.S.: If someone is insulted, like DL Hugley says - "And if I offended someone... f**k you if you can't take a joke."

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Slovakia

Three are the options to check the verification numbers - Online bank statement, some of the ATMs allow this too, but it truly depends on the bank or just go to the nearest office of your bank and ask them to give you the bank statement of your account for the last month and there you will find the needed transaction. I don't know how much time the site lets you mistake the code, but don't wait too much and don't enter random numbers because you will have to take a long and slow conversation with PP team.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Ukraine

Yeah, it is not quantum physics but sometimes you have to do real hard stuff to make them happy. I've tried a hundred times to make an instant payment from my bank account through PayPal but nothing happens. They want me to make electronic checks in my account is empty...and it get hard to pay when you don't have money to pay - you have to wait 2-3 days for the transfer from the bank to be complete, but it still is better than the eCheck which takes a week. The real deal is that my card should expire soon or it is already expired. The support asked me to update the old one or to add a new one, but my card is expiring in three years..what the fuck should i upgraded. You can't argue with them. It is bad that they are just joking with their users.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Belarus

Thanks for the help, guys. I have a personal PP account and I've never had a single problem since i use it. This one is for business puproses., and they are pushing me for a work that is no complete but that don't belongs here.

I'm not insulted by you, the constructive criticism is a kick to success. :wink:

From the answers i understand that the problem may be the missing bank account connected to the account. And they have no place to get the 1,5 eur from.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Latvia

Hey fellows, i have a fast question. I've fount that i can get the code from an ATM by listing the last 5 transactions, but when i try to do this it shows only the amount, the date and the "IMPR TD" The code is not there. Can someone who got it from an ATM tell me what kind of machine should i use. Thank you.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Estonia

Here's my question too - I don't have euro in my bank account..just levas. Is it possible for them to get euro by auto exchanging 1,5 euro or i have to deposit euros in my card??

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Portugal

Foreign currency can't be deposited in account whose main currency is leva without exchanging to the main currency. You can deposit dollars but they will be exchanged to leva and the whole thins is useless.

And yes they will get the 1,5 euro. You have to fund you account with at least 5 leva because of a hidden 1 eur transaction. If you want to receive a lot of money through paypal it is better to get an euro bank account with a euro Visa card so you can get your money from paypal while avoiding the bad exchange rates of the banks and PP.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Switzerland

I will not use PP for a lot of money transferring I will just shop online. Are 5 leva enough for the whole verification process.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Luxembourg

From where to get a credit card which is a debit one for PayPal? because i need a credit card and i have a debit card in Paypal, but the debit one is blocked at the moment.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Sweden

Every or almost every debit card with the VISA is appropriate for PayPal. I don't know what you are doing but just go in a different bank and get a new VISA card. MasterCard is not good because you can't withdraw money with it. Maestro is just only good for local operations with money and local payment providers.

Горе