Paypal Verified - Step by Step

Okay, I'll not count the days. Looks like I will have to wait. I want to ask something different. The card I use will be changed by the bank. The bank told me that when I'm over 18 the limits will be higher, but they will give me a new card. Should I make another account or I have to add it in the current one? I worked very hard to develop these themes for Firefox and these donations are like my wage and I don't want to lose them. I'm new with paypal and even when I know English well there are some things like cards and bank that are unknown to me so sorry for the dumb questions. :)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Verify Paypal account help? - English Forum

No, you don't need a new account. When your card expires you just need to change the old one with your new card.

The card expires in the next year, but they told me that I have to get a new card because of turning 18 and the new higher limits that will let me withdraw more money from the card. I will not worry about the card. If the code is not here and my card is different I will not lose the money right?

How to change the card in PayPal? I remember that there was a button add a new card or something like that. Is it the right one or I have to use the Edit card button? Is it a problem if I get dollars and my bank account's currency is BGN? Should I exchange the dollars to leva when they get into the card? :)

paypal verification without bank account

The card expires in the next year, but they told me that I have to get a new card because of turning 18 and the new higher limits that will let me withdraw more money from the card. I will not worry about the card. If the code is not here and my card is different I will not lose the money right?

How to change the card in PayPal? I remember that there was a button add a new card or something like that. Is it the right one or I have to use the Edit card button? Is it a problem if I get dollars and my bank account's currency is BGN? Should I exchange the dollars to leva when they get into the card? :)

After you turn 18 years, your card will be reissued and you will get a new one. You can ask the employee for the same number on the card because you use it for internet payments. The only different thing will be the date when your card will expire and the CVV code on the back of the card.

I think you should change these details from the Edit card button.

There is no problem of receiving dollars. They will be exchanged to leva as soon as they enter your bank account. There is no way to lose your money, don't worry.
:D

The 12-digit number will not be the same I think. They are already issuing the card and I will get it after a few days. I will have to add the new card and remove the old one and then I will request the code for the new card. It is good that my money will stay there. Thanks for the fast answers. If I have a problem I will write again in this thread. :)

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in England

I've received my code and I got my money in the card. Thank you, no problem! :)

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in France

I have a problem with PP after I tried to withdraw 50 dollars they send them back to my account and after I've sent them a message they answered me with this:

If someone can help me I will be thankful.

I've received that e-mail too:
Important information:

We regret to inform you that we are taking steps to close your account.
This measure is
necessary to protect against the risk of bad customer experiences and
financial losses,
in view of certain activity related to your account that we have reason to
believe has
taken place.

Your right to appeal:

PayPal will always carry out a thorough and routine investigation before
closing any
account. However, we appreciate that from time to time misunderstandings
can happen.
If you have an important query on this matter, and wish to appeal our
decision, you
can do so. Please log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk and
click 'Contact
Us' at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Access to your money during the account closure period:

This decision means we must oversee the appropriate disposal of any balance
that you
currently hold. A gradual approach to account closure allows you and PayPal
to ‘part ways’
while considering any liabilities that may arise. Our aim is to review all
valid claims
lodged by PayPal users dissatisfied with the goods or services they paid
you for. We must
allow enough time for claims to be filed as these can take several months
to be reported
and resolved.

How will the process work?

To ensure the process is fair for all parties:

1. PayPal will first hold any balance in your account for 90 days. We do
this because
it provides sufficient time for most claims, such as chargebacks, to be
filed by other
parties. If your account balance is negative, please note that you will
have to settle
any amounts owed on your account including chargebacks or claims to avoid
legal action
being taken against you.

2. Once we’re satisfied that there are no future claims or liabilities
associated with
your account, we will notify you after 90 days and release the money to
your PayPal
balance. If we find that any further claims are likely, please note that we
will need
to retain any remaining balance for up to 180 days from the date your
account could no
longer receive money.

Whether your balance is restricted for 90 or 180 days, you will still be
able to log
into your PayPal account. However, you won’t be able to withdraw money
unless you see
an ‘Available Balance’. This can be withdrawn to your bank account or
credit card.

Accounts with negative balances:

An amount owed to PayPal is displayed as a negative balance. If your
account has a
negative balance or if your balance becomes negative due to any claims made
during
the time your balance is held, we recommend you add funds to your PayPal
account to
ensure that the balance remains above zero. Please note that if you don’t
do this,
PayPal reserves the right to recover the amount by any legal means
available to us.

If you'd like more information about our policies, please read our User
Agreement.
Click 'Legal Agreements' at the bottom of any PayPal page, and then click
'User
Agreement for PayPal Service’.
This sentence popped out in my account..I can't do a single thing with my money :(.
Your account access is limited. Learn how to remove this limitation.Our right to close a PayPal account, and the retention of funds in balance, are covered.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Germany

Someone wants to claims the money back and they will analyze the case. From where you are receiving money? Only from sharing sites or you've done some shady stuff too?

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Spain

Someone wants to claims the money back and they will analyze the case. From where you are receiving money? Only from sharing sites or you've done some shady stuff too?
In this case I requested money from Depositfiles. What means shady stuff? What you want to tell me? With Sonicfiles I've never had problems. That goes for WU too. I'm doing this from 3-4 years and this is happening for first time. Any chance that Depositfiles are the problem?

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Italy

That is because I'm asking you from where your money are coming from. How you request them? I think the site should send you the money automatically. I've used Depositfiles before 3 years in combination with Hotfile and there were no problems. Depositfiles can make you a problem, see your payments and whether someone wants his money back. You can write to their support too.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Poland

That is because I'm asking you from where your money are coming from. How you request them? I think the site should send you the money automatically. I've used Depositfiles before 3 years in combination with Hotfile and there were no problems. Depositfiles can make you a problem, see your payments and whether someone wants his money back. You can write to their support too.

The money were from http://www.easyhits4u.com/[/url, ]t...iles are requested through the other profile.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Greece

I don't like the thing with the two profiles. Never used easyhits4u before. From the pasted message It looks like someone who you got money from wants to get them back. Can't you find who this is? Ask happyslacker, he can tell you what exactly is your problem.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Romania

Everything will be resolver through a "personal meeting" that will be face to face. :) After that another pair of eyes can join, but that is not a good indicator. Practically, everyone can get his money back to his account after receiving a service/product. PayPal acts as a judge and decides who is on the good side.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Hungary

Can I make an account in PayPal when I'm under 18 years old, but when I have a Visa ELECTRON card named on me.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Iceland

I've made my account when I was on 14, this summer two of my friends who are 17 years old made their accounts too.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Ireland

I have an additional question and I'm not so sure it is good for this thread. I saw that there is a limit for receiving money on a yearly basis through PayPal (2,500 euro). To remove that limit I have to choose one of 3 options:

1.An individual consumer refers to any individual or household that is not a business, legal entity, or other type of organization.

2.A sole proprietor

3.Any other type of business, charity, or government entity

My question is whether someone of the forums tried to remove the limit and what are the possible problems with it. Is there a catch or something. Personally I think the first option is for me, but I'm afraid from future problems. advice are welcome. :)

edit: I've found a thread in the forum that discusses my question, but there is no answer about the best option if there is a catch.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Belgium

I am using the first option for the personal account. They will require two types of documents when you request the removal of the limits. You have to know that not every document is good for them - it is kind of hard to get the right one. First I've sent an electricity bill, a bank statement for my wage. In every document your names and your address should be the same with your ID card which you have to send them too. I will send documents for third time. And if you don't call them on the phone there is a chance that you will wait for a month until they check your documents.

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Austria

17. If you want to withdraw money that you received from a client you will have to pay commission. If you want to transfer 100 euros they will want to get 2 euros.

The question is how is that done?

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Slovenia

Thanks for this useful information. :)

Steps to Get a Verified PayPal Account in Serbia

Very useful thread. :)

Горе