Top 7 Online File and Storage Services

Blinky

Owner
In the world of Internet and digital gadgets, you will be suppressed how much free online space is available for free. Companies like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Dropbox and many more offers to their users free space, where they can host their files, documents and so on. All of the provided services have similar features, so it is kind of hard to choose one. That’s why, we will give you only the top 7 services, that can help you sort and keep your files online in a save place. You can take a deeper loot at them and decide which one suite you best, having in mind that you have to read their terms and conditions of usage.

Google Drive

google_drive.png

Details:

* 15GB Free space

* Uses Web, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, iPhone, iPad, Android platforms

* $1.99/month for 100GB and $799.99/month for 16TB paid storage plans

* Need to have Google account to use the service

Google Drive is one f the best Google’s products, that allows people store and save their files online. As a product of the company, the service has integration with Gmail, Google Docs and Google Plus. The service also provides online scanning before during the upload. The integration with Google Docs allows you to edit files online while you are in your account. The service, as we mentioned, has paid option. In case you want to use it professionally, you can pay to get more space. The site has the most expensive plans, however, the quality of the service is guarantee.

Try Google Drive Today

Dropbox

dropbox.png

Details:

* 2GB Free space

* Uses Web, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, iPhone, iPad, Android platforms

* $9.99/month for 100GB and $15.00/month for 5 unlimited paid storage plans

* Register your account with the site and start using the service. It is easy and fast. Manage you files also by using their app.

Dropbox is a great service for those, who want to store their files on a save and easy to use place. It is one of the top brands when it comes to upload your archive on a cloud. Dropbox is also one of the earliest services of its kind, its drop-dead simple syncing, integration with lots of third-party apps, and numerous ways to rack up extra free space (including .edu referral bonuses, uploading photos and videos, and setting up your own Google AdWords campaign to quickly get more referrals.

Try Dropbox Today

Microsoft OneDrive (ex. SkyDrive)

skydrive.png

Details:

* 7GB and 25GB for current users Free space

* Uses Web, Windows, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad platforms

* $10/year for 50GB and $25/year for 100GB paid storage plans

* Need to have Microsoft account to use the service. Best for Office users.

The service Microsoft SkyDrive offers the most generous amounts of free space for new users – 7GB and 25GB for existing Live/Hotmail users.

Try Dropbox Today

Amazon Cloud Drive

amazon_cloud_drive.png

Box

box.png

iCloud

icloud.png

SugarSync

sugarsync.png

Последно редактирано:
От: Top 7 Online File and Storage Services

A friend of mine had sent me months ago a link to a new Chinese service of the sort, that offers the unbelievable 1 TB online storage for free. They have also payed membership, which provides enormous file size transfer, e.g. their SVIP membership gives you single file upload limit of 25 GB, while your storage space grows by 1 GB per day. I have an account, but never used it so far. Perhaps it is time to check it out..:)
Here's the link!

Wonderful topic. ;) Just to let you know I use Drop Box and also is synchronized with my Lnux. :) So, every time I want to upload something, I do it locally to my Drop box directory and it is automatically uploaded on my account there. :) Great service.

I am using google drive and dropbox.
With dropbox it's easier to work.

Not only. Dropbox has a desktop app, that could he well integrated with Linux and Windows, where you can create directory uploading files to Dropbox by moving them into the directory. Don't know about Google drive. ;)

It is the same with Google Drive. You could install their desktop application (from here for PC, Android, iPhone and iPad) and then synchronize your files with their server. Your default storage for personal use is 15GB but you could get more from here I think the prices are acceptable.

The main reason to use Dropbox and Google Drive is because they are trustworthy. This is very important factor to do business with people or companies.

The main reason to use Dropbox and Google Drive is because they are trustworthy. This is very important factor to do business with people or companies.

Yes. They are both trusted sites as well as always on top in the cloud sites chart. :)

@VMiloykov, would you share more information about the Amazon storage service, according to your personal experience. Some advantages and disadvantages, anything you can share about it. :)

От: Re: Top 7 Online File and Storage Services

Yes. They are both trusted sites as well as always on top in the cloud sites chart. :)

@VMiloykov, would you share more information about the Amazon storage service, according to your personal experience. Some advantages and disadvantages, anything you can share about it. :)

They provide 5GB free, and starting from 0.095$ per GB/monthly. You have full API, its made very good for developers. For developers, the user guides are clear and well-written. One thing is minus here document(PDF, Word and other) will not be show in mobile app. If you upload them they will go to cloud server, but now show... I can live without this. I need only to store my works, backups and other.

Yesterday I tried MEGA. Its very good, and I will use it for documents(how I said Amazon mobile app does not show them).

www.pcloud.com

This is bulgarian company with high parameters of download, upload and file storage space
Features:
10 GB storage
No speed limits
No file size limits
File History - 30 days
24/7 Email Support
For Free
Up to 20GB with friends invite

*Blinky please add this cloud to first post

Последно редактирано:

www.pcloud.com

This is bulgarian company with high parameters of download, upload and file storage space
Features:
10 GB storage
No speed limits
No file size limits
File History - 30 days
24/7 Email Support
For Free
Up to 20GB with friends invite

*Blinky please add this cloud to first post

I was used them, but their system dont work property... pCloud Desktop version doens't sync my files to web and other devices, slow(very) upload files to their cloud. That was before some months, but now they can repaired it. But have nice design.

Re: От: Top 7 Online File and Storage Services

Woah! a new file storage database, even though I am pretty satisfied with my premium Dropbox account, but I will surely take a round of this site!

Горе