Ultra fast Nginx, SSD hosting with cPanel and Varnish Cache in Netherland

I have found really interesting Pingdom graphic about how much the Response Time is fallen down when I changed hostings. Now I am with CooliceHost.

9O7xyBm.jpg

Последно редактирано от модератор:
I have found really interesting Pingdom graphic about how much the Response Time is fallen down when I changed hostings. Now I am with CooliceHost.

9O7xyBm.jpg

I think it depends on the server location? I mean, before the pingdom, it was pinged a Bulgarian server from Netherland (for example). And now could ping the Netherlandish from Netherland

This is also true. The differences could be from them as well. ;)

Последно редактирано:
I want to show you what is all about here :) Just showing you the differences between the uptimes of my sites, placed on different hosting providers. You can notice them by yourself:

- 99.96% - 3 of them are hosted with coolicehost.
- 99.92% - this one is on host.bg, I personally can not believe that gave me this uptime, usually they ring me to explain me, that something is not working properly.
- 99.22% and 95.9% - this is with superhosting.bg.

Виж файлът 10293

Прикачени файлове

• uptime.jpg
    uptime.jpg
    4.5 KB · Преглеждания: 0
Also great results. Wow, this is CooliceHost.... it is no secret for everyone that the boss works hard on it and also, his business is in the beginning. Someone else? :) Giving reputation to Fozzy, because of the information and the given example of how hosting providers manage to give such an uptime. :)

Also great results. Wow, this is CooliceHost.... it is no secret for everyone that the boss works hard on it and also, his business is in the beginning. Someone else? :) Giving reputation to Fozzy, because of the information and the given example of how hosting providers manage to give such an uptime. :)

I expect not so greater results, if we talk about uptiming. I thought that the first haft of the year will be a lot of compromises, befere the thing come to their original places. I was turned around when seiing it. :)

I think that the boss won't mess with the people business - in other words - speed and uptime. Their are the main ones. As I see there are no problems with them. Also it is a great solution for any kind of webmasters - from affilieters to adsensers. And so on.... :)

I expect not so greater results, if we talk about uptiming. I thought that the first haft of the year will be a lot of compromises, before the things come to their original places. I was turned around when seeing it.. :)

Thanks Fozzy for your stats, given here. :) It really depends on who is standing behind the business...admins with many years of experience in this field will do it great as it is right now. I personally have 9 years, during that time, I have had access to the root access and the cpanel system... I am offering to users here hosting, because I think that the right model of earning money is by selling advertising to businesses, but is the hosting companies are not interested, or could not offer you what most of you want, so here it is...I am trying to give the people competitive product, meeting their criteria.

I have problem with offering lower prices...Some of you think that the prices are a little bit higher, comparing with 1-2 euros per month for shared plans (some of the plans are probably can offer you unlimited space), but this is what could we offer right now...

I think that the boss won't mess with the people business - in other words - speed and uptime. Their are the main ones. As I see there are no problems with them. Also it is a great solution for any kind of webmasters - from affilieters to adsensers. And so on.... :)

Speed, security and uptime are the main priorities.

Now I follow this simple rule - updating everything that is launched. That's is the man reason why the uptime has these rates - after updates, I need to restart it. The restart is usually night time, when the traffic is low, or none.

The settings are a little bit more paranoiac made. And from time to time could be some issues, after the update start, but is for your own protection....and the things are custom made after all, when you say so.

I have problem with offering lower prices...Some of you think that the prices are a little bit higher, comparing with 1-2 euros per month for shared plans (some of the plans are probably can offer you unlimited space), but this is what could we offer right now...

We saw those who offer 1-2 euro per month. :) People already said it: the cheapest always costs more expensive.

Is there servers located in USA?

We are now moving to the newest SSD servers

All recent clients are on the old one, just the domain is moved ... clean your DNSs

All other sites will be moved step by step....after this, we will increase some limits. The process is to give you better protection and bigger megaraid bbu controler.

Горе